2016 Micro 355 Pictures

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

foofoo

Re: 2016 Micro 355 Pictures

Post by foofoo »

nice to see some pics. i had limb issues outside those dates though.i cant imagine cocking a 355 Micro. :arrow:
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

I'm thankful to Excalibur for their hassle free warranty process. Did have to use it. No one wants to have any problems. But it sure is nice to have them take care of you. Quickly at that. Will I be buying another one? Yup. Do I need to? Nope. It's a Jeep thing. Excalibur in this case. :D
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
Boo

Post by Boo »

Boring gibberish, as expected.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Boo wrote:Boring gibberish, as expected.
Ya the poster sounds like he has it all figured out and has been a member for 1 day... LOL
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

cleansober wrote:... I exspected some fan boys coming out and trying to belittle members its just seems to be in their blood.
Let me be among the first to suggest... Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way OUT! :wink:

Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
fredd

Post by fredd »

Nice comment Ironnoggin , as the door is closing on his ass i got a stainless padlock i would love to slap on the door so he can't get back in. Fredd
mattones

Post by mattones »

cleansober wrote:It is a open forum an its witching hour now or should I call it happy hour the boose flows and the belittling comments starts flowing .

I have many doors opened to me I be upset if my limbs were failing but I would want my company telling me way....

Well Kodabow setting all sales records this year some hunters do open up the correct door follow me out this door to a dependable crossbow made in USA open the kodabow door no drama .

I have never heard of a kodabow. After a quick google search I believe Excalibur and barnette are well ahead of this company in sales.

If it's made in the USA and their warranty sucks will you keep buying from them because of the soil it was made on? Or would you rather buy a product from a company next country over which backs the heck out of their product even if you aren't the original owner?

Anyway I to am excited for this new lineup of bows Excalibur is releasing. Can't wait!
08 Diamond Justice
2015 Micro 335 -Custom Flemish String-Lumonzombies
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

Don't feed the troll....
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
retrieverman

Post by retrieverman »

While a Micro 355 sounds interesting, I'm very satisfied with my 335, and if I buy any new crossbow in 2016, it will be an Offspring or (hopefully) a Micro Offspring.
bubba

Post by bubba »

IronNoggin wrote:
cleansober wrote:... I exspected some fan boys coming out and trying to belittle members its just seems to be in their blood.
Let me be among the first to suggest... Don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way OUT! :wink:

Nog
Get some Nog!! hope it is a real large knob! Smile..
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
fredd

Post by fredd »

Wake up cleansober your dreaming. Don't know what time zone your on but obviously your zone is screwed up cause excal been here for 30 some odd years and well established world wide . Hard to compare a KODA WHAT BOW to a company with millions ans millions of satisfied customers. Give your head a shake cojack. Time to wake up from LA LA LA LAND.

Post by newbie »

Joe whats the matter you and SD havimg a lovers quarrel?
Why don't you go over there and post in his kodabow section.
You can have this discussion with the only other person that will be reading it.....you.
You come to the Excalibur forum disrepecting everyone and think its funny?
I feel really sorry for you, in that you have nothing else better to do!
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!

Post by newbie »

cleansober wrote:
newbie wrote:Joe whats the matter you and SD havimg a lovers quarrel?
Why don't you go over there and post in his kodabow section.
You can have this discussion with the only other person that will be reading it.....you.
You come to the Excalibur forum disrepecting everyone and think its funny?
I feel really sorry for you, in that you have nothing else better to do!
I started a great crossbow site about 600 Alaskan members ..more ever day we are still waiting for our first lower 48er member perhaps Newbie you like be the first but enter at your own risk its tougher in Alaska :mrgreen:

Swamp doing great we had no bad words between us
Ok Joe go over to that site.
ill be right over
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

More bullshit.

You are just hoping to add to the member base by lying and fooling people to join.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-

Post by newbie »

Yup he is all 600 members himself. Its about how many times he has had to change his name to join sites after being banned.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads