Best Way to be Rid of a Troll - Mission Accomplished

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

ROGER THAT

Re: Best Way to be Rid of a Troll

Post by ROGER THAT »

IGNORE FOES :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ROGER THAT on Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
>>====>
Work Hard Hunt Harder
Matrix 380 Xtra (Serenity)
Matrix 405 (cwn annwn)
Matrix Bulldog 400 (Acwellen)
Matrix Grizzly (Armel)
Micro 355 (Siofra)
Xbowkiller

Post by Xbowkiller »

Guess we can call Larry Powers as well. Hope you don't lose your pension over all this non sense. :lol:
otisbrazwell

Post by otisbrazwell »

yes send a email to his boss hes most likely on the clock with the company computer doing this stuff ..plus kodabows come from the factory split each limb has 2 big azz splits
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

If I see one more post from this "clown", the emails will be sent pronto quick.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
colouredchameleon

Post by colouredchameleon »

Wow :shock:
I feel like I am back in grade school :roll:
Starting to think a few time outs maybe in order and I do mean a "few"

Lets everyone take a deep breath an count down from 10 at midnight.

Wishing everyone a " Happy New Year "

CC :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
Limbs and Sticks

Post by Limbs and Sticks »

bobwhitehunter wrote:also ban any member who supported a troll with rude and degrading comments or pictures,or making fun of his family or any thing rude remark,

Make Tim50 a Moderator here,,,
If that were to happen there's a few on here that should have been long gone time ago, the trolls are mostly the same people using different names as already been said
"Maxine"
1.75x5 Burris scope
Boo string
STS
Feathered easton 2020's
Magnus stingers
janesy

Post by janesy »

The person we want to Ban, has been quoted at least a half dozen times, in the thread started to rid him in the first place.
Anyone see you humor in this? You all play into HIS plan. I don't know what is more ridiculous, the fact that a grown man continues to assume new identities in order to harass on an Internet forum. Or the Fact that the People he is harassing, cannot for the life of them, resist to reply to his comments. For every single post he makes, he gets numerous replies, why in the world would he stop???? Don't want to agree with me thats fine, it's well documented all over the board.

This is so f*ck from both sides it not even funny. Happy new year everyone! Don't sweat the small crap!
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Hunt it wrote:You want rid of this dude, I suggest you email Mr. Thomas Barrett, President of Alyeska Pipeline and Ms. Kim Kersten Cief of Staff and Mr. Fred Millen Director of Human Resources - all can be reached at [email protected]. Advise them that one of thier employees [email protected] is making a complete ass of himself online and copy any post you choose so they can see for themselves. I think they would like to hear about this person that uses thier email system. :mrgreen:
Or you can pay him a "visit" at:
https://www.facebook.com/alfredo.paliliojr?fref=ufi

A picture is worth a thousand words:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings

wheelie

Post by wheelie »

ComfyBear wrote:
Hunt it wrote:You want rid of this dude, I suggest you email Mr. Thomas Barrett, President of Alyeska Pipeline and Ms. Kim Kersten Cief of Staff and Mr. Fred Millen Director of Human Resources - all can be reached at [email protected]. Advise them that one of thier employees [email protected] is making a complete ass of himself online and copy any post you choose so they can see for themselves. I think they would like to hear about this person that uses thier email system. :mrgreen:

WOW! I see he has been posting pictures of other people with animals for 3 years. His whole perception on forums is a lie right from the beginning two and a half years ago. So now that we know his name can I just call him Noodlehead now? LOL CHEERS!
Last edited by wheelie on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

wheelie wrote:
ComfyBear wrote:

WOW! I see he has been posting pictures of other people with animals for 3 years. His whole perception on forums is a lie right from the beginning three years ago. So now that we know his name can I just call him Noodlehead now? LOL CHEERS!
....wow!....Now that we can place a face with a name....I feel very sad for him!....I guess Chicken Alfredo could very well now have disappeared since he was uncovered and unmasked....Maybe he got a little paranoid when some smart members uncovered key people at his job to contact....feel bad for his significant other and his little one! In any event hopefully this has put an end to his childhood games....Bye bye Joe C....errr Chicken Alfredo!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
ComfyBear

Re: Best Way to be Rid of a Troll - Mission Accomplished

Post by ComfyBear »

P.S.: Mission Accomplished, Troll is gone, along with his irritating posts.
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings

wheelie

Post by wheelie »

ComfyBear wrote:P.S.: Mission Accomplished, Troll is gone, along with his irritating posts.
And he confirmed my email so it is defiantly him. He posted about it on (lying of coarse about what was said) Misfits. My email to him.

wheelie <Edited- my email>

To
edited - his email

Dec 31 at 3:18 PM

Good thing we all copied the post. Perhaps you can explain to your boss before we do.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Everyone put bobwhitehunters on ignore till Peter comes back. :roll:
Boo

Post by Boo »

bobwhitehunters wrote:
wheelie wrote:
ComfyBear wrote:P.S.: Mission Accomplished, Troll is gone, along with his irritating posts.
And he confirmed my email so it is defiantly him. He posted about it on (lying of coarse about what was said) Misfits. My email to him.

wheelie <Edited- my email>

To
edited - his email

Dec 31 at 3:18 PM

Good thing we all copied the post. Perhaps you can explain to your boss before we do.

100% dead wrong
Just added the letter "s" Joe? BTW, I you do not irritate at all. I do get a laugh at your childish antics as I'm sure most here do as well. But respect is what you do not get from anyone here. Don't you want any respect or friends?
Some people just like stepping on rakes
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Point very well taken. Peter zapped him & hes back. There is no way that Excalibur can keep Joe/Al out. Like I said he will make up another ip and email and be right back in. Was it even an hour this time? We differ from other forums by not having a mod or a bank of mods to keep tabs on this place 24 hours a day. I should hope that Excalibur considers doing so.

you cant get pms yet so: joe/al, whats the vendetta? So you don't like some folks here. Either do I. Truth is a lot of people here don't see eye to eye. Everyones got a crap list but not everyone goes about the way you have. So whats it going to take? i mean that seriously. I joined your forum and I don't think you have had to delete a single post.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-