Best Way to be Rid of a Troll - Mission Accomplished

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

bubba

Re: Best Way to be Rid of a Troll

Post by bubba »

wheelie wrote:Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out! Hate for you to fall down in door way and not be able to shut the door. LOL
X-2 on that.. I hope the door knob finds he's sweet spot..
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

amythntr wrote:
Boo wrote:Good try Lou. The issue at hand is that a troll can and often do misinform the otherwise unknowing.
.....EXACTLY!

Anthony :)
amythntr wrote:
Boo wrote:Good try Lou. The issue at hand is that a troll can and often do misinform the otherwise unknowing.
.....EXACTLY!

Anthony :)
Anthony,,,, he's got you stuttering :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ,,,,,
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

I'm now understanding where all the bad blood comes from. He could spoil a swamp. A little bit of stupidity is funny at times, but he's taken it to a level that's just unrealistic. Felt sorry for the guy at first, since I don't know him. Now I can see how he brings it on himself. I like alot of things and different companies. But won't go on a Chevrolet forum to preach Ford's to them for instance. Called respecting other's.
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

bobwhitehunter wrote:
wheelie wrote:Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out! Hate for you to fall down in door way and not be able to shut the door. LOL
Yes wheelie on Kellysonline that shocked me ,,

Amy=Tony Wildcatter said I got you studderning= Moms Warm Tea Enima works wonders on studdering just use a little Excalibur rail lube on the hose end..relax count to 45 and release in a safe direction. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Everyone please come visit my crossbow site ,,My Daughter and Mother are the moderators when I am working just respect each other over there,Mother is a little over protective of me,Voodoo Dolls are 40% off before Jan 30 2016
I was a little shocked as well Joe. I did come to your site Joe and gave you a free post and you ban me. I was feeling bad you were talking to yourself. LOL
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

"How to Win Friends and Influence People" is a book that someone hasn't read.
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Wheelie I can't be banned, because I wouldn't even stoop to poop on such a forum.

あなたがトロールを供給しない場合、彼はあなたにたわごとすることはできません。

、子供と一緒に寝たわごとで目を覚まします
Last edited by ComfyBear on Wed Dec 30, 2015 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings

wheelie

Post by wheelie »

ComfyBear wrote:Wheelie I can't be banned, because I wouldn't even stoop to poop on such a forum.
Free forums you can comment as a guest and no info required. LOL
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Joe. It gave you some practise and took up some of your spare time to learn how. See I just keep on helping you! Of all them bans Joe, how you going to know which one was me to unban? :wink:
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

When the truth hurts, the solution is to ban the messenger. Good way to increase membership. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings

wheelie

Post by wheelie »

bobwhitehunter wrote:
wheelie wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: Joe. It gave you some practise and took up some of your spare time to learn how. See I just keep on helping you! Of all them bans Joe, how you going to know which one was me to unban? :wink:
I saved all the banned IP numbers to my hard drive with times and screen names,everyone has a way they write a sentence also=We are saving the banned IP numbers than once a month we will post the banned IP numbers on our wall of shame :mrgreen: and post the banned IP numbers other crossbowsites to help them keep out trolls. :mrgreen:
But Joe you have been banned from all crossbow sites, so how you going to post them? Did them 100's of people on the way walk from New Jersey yet?
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Wheelie, you can't fool Joe "THE TROLL" Conover.

I just peeked in on his forum. I see that all the Joe, cleansober, and Conover posts have been deleted and I assume that they all have been banned. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ComfyBear
ComfyBear Strings

wheelie

Post by wheelie »

:lol: Joe is on the ball. Problem is the ball rolled over a few to many times. Likely has a concussion from the ball. Are you feeling dizzy at all Joe? Or is it just them cramps you are experiencing?
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Best way to get shed of a Troll?
A "Bank" of Moderators.
I used to be both an Administrator and Moderator on Western Canada's busiest fishing forum (now wandered on).
It was rife with the type of BS being displayed here, and much worse at times.
We had four or five Moderators for the site.
That pretty well guaranteed one or more of us was on hand in relatively short order to deal with things when they ran off the rails.
Bit of a thankless job at times, and busy at times, but efficient.

Used to believe there was no need for that type of system on this Forum.
Recent developments have changed my mind on that view.
Hope those that run the site will consider something along the same lines.
Tired of the drivel...

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

bobwhitehunter wrote:
wheelie wrote::lol: Joe is on the ball. Problem is the ball rolled over a few to many times. Likely has a concussion from the ball. Are you feeling dizzy at all Joe? Or is it just them cramps you are experiencing?
I do have a cramped big toe found last weeks toe jam between my toes getting better now.Not Dizzy ,need buy new hear aids soon ,daughter feeling better today,moms making a new type of voodoo doll this week mom goes to the hairdresser for real hair.
With all them problems with your body Joe, you are having a rough go of things. Don't worry about being bald Joe, even I would still look good bald. Less chat on the forum Joe and you could get them dolls built in no time. :lol:

Maybe bring cleanslober back, he seems to have less heatlh problems Joe.
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

You want rid of this dude, I suggest you email Mr. Thomas Barrett, President of Alyeska Pipeline and Ms. Kim Kersten Cief of Staff and Mr. Fred Millen Director of Human Resources - all can be reached at [email protected]. Advise them that one of thier employees [email protected] is making a complete ass of himself online and copy any post you choose so they can see for themselves. I think they would like to hear about this person that uses thier email system. :mrgreen: