New Years Plans?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TheBig1

New Years Plans?

Post by TheBig1 »

First off, Happy New Year's to all!!! I hope you all have a safe and joyous holiday.

So what are your plans for the night and day tomorrow?

As for me, as of right now, I can't think of a better place to spend my New Year's morning watching the sun come up in a 20' treestand on top of the mountain. Of course it'd be better if I had my wife and daughter with me, but this is the second best thing that I could come up with. Needless to say tonight will be an early night, as of right now like I said. :lol:

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
papabear1

Re: New Years Plans?

Post by papabear1 »

Staying home,,safe and sober.!!!!!!!
2010 equinox,
known as doe bow
vixenmaster custom string
swacker bhs, 2/1/4" cut 120 grn.
xx75 Easton 2219,s
firebolt arrows
S5 pads
if it ain't broke don't fix it
be safe in all you do
see ya in the woods
<-------<
bubba

Post by bubba »

College football! And some inshore fishing. The Trout bite is on fire.
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
Normous

Post by Normous »

Patti and I depart shortly with Derrick (Racking up Points) to hunt one more time during the last day of the 2015 Ontario deer season. Happy New Year everybody!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

Happy new year, everyone! Thanks Norm for the invite, heading your way now and I have a good feeling about this afternoon's hunt :D. So my plan is to be dragging out a big, old dead deer for New Years :lol:
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
Coon Gravy

Post by Coon Gravy »

Football, Dranks, Friends tonight... hunting in the morning if I can get my butt outta the bed and then the old Ham, Cabbage and BEP routine. Happy and safe new years to you all! And good luck with the many hunts :D
Grizzly & 355
Keystone & Copenhagen
Go Big Red!
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Happy New Year everyone!! We will be staying in and its a realy good chance i,ll be sleeping by midnight!! :lol: :lol:
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Crazy Horse

Post by Crazy Horse »

Happy New Year everybody!
I hope everyone has a good 2016 coming up.
Last weekend for deer season for us. Planning to try to fill another tag.
I finally got a video camera to go with my Jeff Bonk mount.(from the Trading Post) Hopefully I can get some footage! :D
Good luck to all of you who are still hunting and congrats to those of you who have filled their tags. 8)

Crazy Horse - (not to be mistaken for Czy_Horse)
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

No plans just watching World Juniors. Game starts in 1/2 hour. Never make New Years and always sleeping by ten. Had first beer at 9am so l won't even be making 10pm. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEARS to all! I am very looking forward to putting 2015 behind me. Wife better health wise than she has been in three years. Got our new33 1/2 foot trailer to travel to bowshoots again. Can't wait for spring! CHEERS!
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

wheelie wrote:No plans just watching World Juniors. Game starts in 1/2 hour. Never make New Years and always sleeping by ten. Had first beer at 9am so l won't even be making 10pm. :lol: :lol: :lol:

HAPPY NEW YEARS to all! I am very looking forward to putting 2015 behind me. Wife better health wise than she has been in three years. Got our new33 1/2 foot trailer to travel to bowshoots again. Can't wait for spring! CHEERS!
Wheelie, you can't say that you drank all day if you don't start early in the morning. :lol:

Glad to hear your wife's better.

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Coon Gravy wrote:Football, Dranks, Friends tonight... hunting in the morning if I can get my butt outta the bed and then the old Ham, Cabbage and BEP routine. Happy and safe new years to you all! And good luck with the many hunts :D
CG, most these folks don't do BEP's. They call 'em "cowpeas". :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mine are bout ready for lunch, just gotta make the cornbread.
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

Got me whats BEP,s :D
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Crazy Horse

Post by Crazy Horse »

mr meat wrote:Got me whats BEP,s :D
That would be blackeye peas.
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

Last night my wife and I prepared a wonderful prime rib dinner that we enjoyed with our youngest daughter. It was so delicious!! Then we went to visit our oldest daughter who was working at the wine lounge in town. We had a nice dessert and a good cup of coffee followed by a couple nice drinks. We then headed home and rang in the New Year relaxing in the rec room watching some tv with a crackling fire in the fireplace. Wifey enjoyed some good red wine and I enjoyed a Cuban Cohiba with a glass of scotch as the clock struck twelve.

Today I made us a nice bacon and egg breakfast with some of my homemade hickory smoked bacon that was freshly smoked yesterday. We've been lounging around all day in our pj's eating and drinking and watching tv. I've been watching the Winter Classic hockey game and I'm just getting ready to make a good rye and coke and smoke my pipe. More prime rib and red wine tonight with my girls and more relaxing with family on into the night. LIFE IS GOOD!! :mrgreen:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

j.krug wrote:Last night my wife and I prepared a wonderful prime rib dinner that we enjoyed with our youngest daughter. It was so delicious!! Then we went to visit our oldest daughter who was working at the wine lounge in town. We had a nice dessert and a good cup of coffee followed by a couple nice drinks. We then headed home and rang in the New Year relaxing in the rec room watching some tv with a crackling fire in the fireplace. Wifey enjoyed some good red wine and I enjoyed a Cuban Cohiba with a glass of scotch as the clock struck twelve.

Today I made us a nice bacon and egg breakfast with some of my homemade hickory smoked bacon that was freshly smoked yesterday. We've been lounging around all day in our pj's eating and drinking and watching tv. I've been watching the Winter Classic hockey game and I'm just getting ready to make a good rye and coke and smoke my pipe. More prime rib and red wine tonight with my girls and more relaxing with family on into the night. LIFE IS GOOD!! :mrgreen:

WOW BROTHER! Why do you hurt us so? I truly couldn't imagine a better way to spend a couple of days. So jealous! :lol:

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member