A Law suit might be in order

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wathst

Re: A Law suit might be in order

Post by wathst »

Re: Joe and all his aliases. It's sad when some people refuse to take their meds.
Matrix 380, BEE's w Lumenoks, Leupold CrossBones, TT Matrix Hunter 2.5
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

This all needs to stop. The excal forum is quiet so far but it likely will not be if it continues. Let the guys post what they see fit over there at CBM and any rational man will be able to tell if its BS.

No amount of "Ignore feature" will block the crap that this place will get flooded with if it gets invited again.
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

This whole thing just needs to go away...I'm sick of the child-like attitude and posts made by many on both forums who profess to be adults.

Yes ,,,, I did enter into it brifely, but sure am regretting it now :oops:

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
bubba

Post by bubba »

X-2 on that! I too let my emotions get the better of me at times,and get sucked into that stupid childish blabber. It's time to just turn the page.
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Normous wrote:I have said it before and I will say it again, Swamp is NOT a very bright individual.
Say what??? :shock: I thought he was a celebrity. :? Isn't he the guy who drove the Kia Sportage, and said: "Welcome to the Swamp." :lol: :mrgreen:

The truth be known, his antics don't surprise me. I had him pegged from the day he joined this forum and made his first post. Not the sharpest "splinter", to say the least. :roll:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
va3cgt

Post by va3cgt »

ComfyBear wrote:
va3cgt wrote:I don't get it??
Once you go to the Swamp, click on the link in that post. I doubt anyone featured in that video gave their consent to be featured.
Just watched the video. That's hilarious! I recognized Don. I thought it might have been something malicious. Looks like good fun.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

Yeah it might have been a hoot. However one would have to be terribly bored and have nothing better to do than searching for pics and creating a JibJab of folks they never met or know. To quote Mr. T., "I pity the fool." :roll:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
typical10

Post by typical10 »

This post is useless!
Pydpiper

Post by Pydpiper »

typical10 wrote:This post is useless!
Indeed.
Careful though, if you are not on this bandwagon you will be considered "Joe" and be scrutinized accordingly.
This forum used to overflow with information, now, it has come to this drivel.
The swap from an informative site to an entertaining one was abrupt. The success stories and photos always bring me back though.
If you are not willing to learn, nobody can help you, if you are willing, nobody can stop you.
A bowhunter with a passion for shooting firearms.
WMU 91
Boo string
galamb

Post by galamb »

wheelie wrote: Sorry newbie but if you are under 40 you are a kid. Soon it will be going up to 50. :wink: I play hockey with a bunch of kids. :lol: :lol:
Isn't the definition of a KID "anyone who wasn't around yet the last time the Maple Leaf's won the Stanley Cup" :?:
Graham

Micro 340TD, 17" Gold Tip Ballistics (180 gr inserts) - 125 gr Iron Will/VPA/TOTA (504 grains total/21.6% FOC) @ 301 FPS
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

galamb wrote:
wheelie wrote: Sorry newbie but if you are under 40 you are a kid. Soon it will be going up to 50. :wink: I play hockey with a bunch of kids. :lol: :lol:
Isn't the definition of a KID "anyone who wasn't around yet the last time the Maple Leaf's won the Stanley Cup" :?:
You are absolutely right! That is why the age goes up to 50 years in 2017. Wait a minute!!! Now you made me feel old!!! :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

I stop coming here regularly and you guys go and make videos without me :lol: :lol: unfortunately I cannot play it on my iPad, but from I seen it looks like Don was wearing elevator shoes lol
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone