Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Bones

Re: The ATA

Post by Bones »

certainly like the looks of the katana ... now to get my hands on one? :D
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

I wonder, why (re)introduce black mainframes and risers but not use them on the Nitemare or Blackout or some 2016 version of those models? Maybe there is more to come?
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
NEPAbowhunter

Post by NEPAbowhunter »

Texted newbie with the posted phone number from Boo and asked if the Bulldog string was the same string as used on the 380 ,355 etc. with the same strand count and he replied back yes. Also asked if a Trigger Tech Trigger can be put in the Bulldog like on the 380,355 etc. and the answer was also yes! Thanks for the information!
Matrix 355
Bulldog 380
Mission Sub-1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS9N8dEdZCQ

Post by newbie »

Hey guys. so far we didn't get a chance to shoot the bows. Thats on tomorrows list.
Bulldog is a winner. Shoulders nice balanced well.
Micros both big and small ate Micros. I think they both shoulder as well as the 335. Specs are deceiving, bows have definitely different length rails.
Katana shares the bullpup design too. It lost 3" in length and is narrowed up too over the offspring. Its a nice bow. Trigger tech will work here too. Speed is with a 350 grn arrow.
Anthony i have a luminok extinguisher for you. :wink: They work super easy. Clip it on the arrow as its shown hold it from the top and shake it. It doubles as a puller.
Got to put faces to a bunch of names today. Too
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
munch

Post by munch »

Mike does it look like my mounts are going to work on the bulldog and new bowtech
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook

Post by newbie »

Not sure Terry.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Thanks for posting. I really like the recurves but i love my offspring . Id like to shoot that katana just for the he.. l of it. Then shoot the bulldog next . Then try the micro 315 for a little. ...
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

Thanks for sharing the info. Looking forward to hear of how the shooting goes.
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
greentag

Post by greentag »

great pics,thanks for them.hopefully if anyone else took pics they will post them here too.looking forward for you lucky ones there to get to shoot them and share about it with us.
2004 Exomax
same ole Varizone
Danny Miller's strings
20" Black Eagle Executioner's with Blazers
100 grain 2" Swackers
(why such wide limbs you ask?.......cause chicks dig em!)
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

We have only seen msrp prices on the Bulldog and Micro 355 ..can one of you guys lucky enough to actually be there post up the prices of the Micro 315 and Saphire as well?

Thank's
Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....So Mike (Newbie)...are you really interested in buying the extra Nightmare 335 that I have sitting in the basement? If so, PM me...maybe you and Don could make a stop in NJ on your way home! :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

We all shot the Katana. I had to wipe the drool of of Mikes shirt :mrgreen: I think he wants one :mrgreen:
Sure was easy to cock, well balanced in the hands, low noise on the shot and just a gentle push as far as recoil goes. I like :D
Some people just like stepping on rakes

Post by newbie »

Anthony it has to be cheap now! You have last years model :wink:
And its lived in NJ for a while :lol:

The 400 not much differnt then the 405 to cock, its just a better balanced bow. Trigger was really good. Shoots like you expect with that power. Sorry Kieth no pics de-cocking but its no problems.

Micro 355 the last bit to cock you KNOW its there, shoots as a micro does a little louder then the 335.

The 315 is a joy to shoot, cocks easy and QUIET, even without the REDS.
All three bows had Air Brakes installed.

Katana, this is my favorite of the new bows. Balance is great with the bullpup. The stock is slightly different shaped over the Bulldog, grip is narrower. It feels better im my hands.
I shot it after after the other 3, and this bow is just plain EASY to cock. Shoots smooth and quiet.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

amythntr wrote:....So Mike (Newbie)...are you really interested in buying the extra Nightmare 335 that I have sitting in the basement? If so, PM me...maybe you and Don could make a stop in NJ on your way home! :mrgreen:

Anthony, since you won it at BooFest, perhaps you can donate it for the next BooFest. :wink:

Better yet, since I don't have a Micro, maybe you'd like to trade me for one of my custom strings. :mrgreen:
However something tells me not, since you probably still haven't used the string that I gave you at last year's BooFest. :?:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Boo

Post by Boo »

ComfyBear wrote:
amythntr wrote:....So Mike (Newbie)...are you really interested in buying the extra Nightmare 335 that I have sitting in the basement? If so, PM me...maybe you and Don could make a stop in NJ on your way home! :mrgreen:

Anthony, since you won it at BooFest, perhaps you can donate it for the next BooFest. :wink:

Better yet, since I don't have a Micro, maybe you'd like to trade me for one of my custom strings. :mrgreen:
However something tells me not, since you probably still haven't used the string that I gave you at last year's BooFest. :?:
One Italian trying make a deal with another Italian. :mrgreen: Should be some raised voices soon :lol: :lol: :shock:
Some people just like stepping on rakes