Squirrel

Who wants a bulldog?

Post by Squirrel »

Matrix 355 w/Tact Zone
Vortex w/Varizone
rein1

Re: Who wants a bulldog?

Post by rein1 »

No Thanks ,, There's no price showing except the msrp. How much is crossbow experts selling the bulldog for ???
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

I want one! but unfortunately I don't even own a Matrix bow. OH-Hummm maybe someday someone will give me one. :oops: :oops: :oops:
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Its got my interest ....just bought a 355 old style matrix for x mas gonna wait a year n see wat the feedback is .my dad was a gm mechanic for 40 years hes gone now but i can still hear him say ....son dont ever buy the first year of anything if you can help it! Lol
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
SEW

Post by SEW »

If I didn't have a M405, I'd get one.
Livtahunt

Post by Livtahunt »

Are the limbs the same that are on the matrix bows? Does it have the same width as the matrix series?
Exomax, Equinox, Matrix 380 and now a Scorpyd Aculeus
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I can honestly say my pocketbook says NO, :lol:
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Heyu

Post by Heyu »

Not seeing the need for it. The want is there of coarse. As it was when I was caught up in my compound days. The next best newest version of gotta haves. Soon learned I could go to a pawn shop and buy a $75 bow, tune it up and shoot just like my $1,000 gotta have bows. That's not counting all the gotta have gadgets too. Wish I had all that money back! My 335 and 355 is more than enough. No need for both of them even. It's just still a bad past habit of thinking I need that too. Like guns. It's hard to resist for me. I get the most pleasure still from just shooting my ole stick bows with a good hand straighten port Oxford cedar arrow. Very rewarding. Thank the Lord I can still pull a few of them back.
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

I don't gotta have, and with the 405 I don't see changing for the same weight, same width, same power stroke (.1"), just to move my scope 2" farther down the rail!! Yep they moved the 2" longer 405 rail 2" closer to the shoulder to keep the same or (.4") shorter OAL. I can see where some scopes are going to be a problem with scope rail length and getting proper eye relief,,,, much like Tenpoint!!

Besides why give up more performance on the 405 for less speed, for an insignificant shorter .4" OAL with less scope forgiveness,,, now that they "have the limb problem figured out",,,,,,,,,,,, :wink:
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
ROGER THAT

Post by ROGER THAT »

I Do
My 405 has been great no problems at all
My 380 is great also but im letting my uncle use it.
So i need a backup for the 405 and the bulldog may just be it ?
Arrow speeds exceeding 400 fps in its description i think it will do just fine!!
So come February after my tax return gets deposited i wil order one
So thank you state and federal government for holding on to my money till then :lol: :lol: :lol:
>>====>
Work Hard Hunt Harder
Matrix 380 Xtra (Serenity)
Matrix 405 (cwn annwn)
Matrix Bulldog 400 (Acwellen)
Matrix Grizzly (Armel)
Micro 355 (Siofra)
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

OK i really don't need nor want a Bullpup 400 thats $300 more than the 405 i traded fer my Micro. My 380 which is a real world 355 usin 425gr arrows., is plenty fast enuff. I will end up slingin my logs again, nutten like 500gr + busted both shoulders n not much trackin to do :D
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
CT.HNTR

Post by CT.HNTR »

I will need to see and hold one first ,but if it feels good and has good balance I will certainly have one soon.
Matrix Bulldog 440
BOO Custom Strings
Vortex Crossfire II
18 Inch Zombies with 110 Grain Brass Inserts
125 Grain Slick tricks
2 Inch Blazer Vanes with Right Helical

Post by newbie »

CT.HNTR wrote:I will need to see and hold one first ,but if it feels good and has good balance I will certainly have one soon.
They got both right. Its a nice bow.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....Not unless I sell two of my four bows, they come out with a "Nightmare" version of it...and I do not have to lay one extra penny out for it...Only went out about 10 times this year with the bow...practically speaking...one can only shoot one bow at a time and although I agree with having backups in one way, shape or form 2016 brings in a year of not spending unless I sell something first...so, I am really not moved to the point of, "I just have to have it!" :wink:

Anthony
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Heyu wrote:Not seeing the need for it. The want is there of coarse. As it was when I was caught up in my compound days. The next best newest version of gotta haves. Soon learned I could go to a pawn shop and buy a $75 bow, tune it up and shoot just like my $1,000 gotta have bows. That's not counting all the gotta have gadgets too. Wish I had all that money back! My 335 and 355 is more than enough. No need for both of them even. It's just still a bad past habit of thinking I need that too. Like guns. It's hard to resist for me. I get the most pleasure still from just shooting my ole stick bows with a good hand straighten port Oxford cedar arrow. Very rewarding. Thank the Lord I can still pull a few of them back.
....Heyu, very well put and my sentiments exactly....Mr Want has given me a house full of stuff, 80% of which I don't even remember "why" I just had to have it!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings