Micro 335 and airbrakes

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

cedo1974

Micro 335 and airbrakes

Post by cedo1974 »

I bought a Micro 335 back in October and I have to say that it's an awesome little bow. The folks at Hardcore Archery in Kelowna give everyone a lesson on proper cocking and decocking as well as proper maintenance. They even threw in free rail lube. They warned me not to shoot at the same spot twice...did I listen? No. Wrecked two bolts when I Robin Hooded one at 40 yards shooting at a golf ball tee. Oops.

So, after about 1000-1200 shots, I noticed a sliver in one of the limbs. No problem, it's under warranty. I sent a pic and a short email to Dawn, she emailed me back within 10 minutes saying to send them in. 6 business days later, I have two brand new limbs, bolts and pockets washers...no questions asked. I even forgot to put the RMA# on package when I sent them in.

Awesome bow and excellent customer service from purchase to warranty.

So, while waiting for my limbs, I decided to order the airbrakes...not so much for noise reduction, but for hopefully dampening some of the vibration. Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

Anyway, I just wanted to share my experience with everyone here and to anyone that might worry about what customer service will be like.
canoe13

Re: Micro 335 and airbrakes

Post by canoe13 »

I prefer the Brake Pads, they add no weight to the bow but do soften the shot.
Mag Air
Sig Sauer Romeo 5
Excalibur Quills
Tooth of the Arrow broadheads
Vixenmaster strings
BULLZ-i

Post by BULLZ-i »

I INSTALLED AIR BRAKES UPON RECEIVING MY 335 DUE TO A COUPLE YOUTUBE VIDEOS I WATCHED WHILE WAITING. ACCORDING TO THAT, THE AIR BRAKES WORKS REALLY WELL FOR THE VIBRATION DAMPENING. WORTH EVERY PENNY AS AR AS I'M CONCERNED.
GO HAWKS!
way123hockey

Post by way123hockey »

I installed a set on my Micro and wouldn't shoot it any other way. IMO it did quiet it down some.
Matrix 355 Blackout
Katana 385 BlackOps
Custom Black Vixen
Vixenmaster Strings
Munch Mounts
Wabi Calls