Not till Monday

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

LongCarbine

Not till Monday

Post by LongCarbine »

I won't look at the forum till Monday for a very obvious reason.
Matrix 355
Axiom (Alum.Rail)
Matrix B.D 330
Minnow

Re: Not till Monday

Post by Minnow »

Or u can just make him one of your foes, then u won't see his posts. Just a shame that 1 person has to screw things up for everybody
Ibex SMF
Zombies
Cheek rest
S5
Stock extender
Reinyrooster

Post by Reinyrooster »

Why does someone feel the need to enter a forum specifically for the Excalibur brand and then troll for another manufacturer.....oh wait.....I know.....someone drank from the koolaid.
rein1

Post by rein1 »

Minnow wrote:Or u can just make him one of your foes, then u won't see his posts. Just a shame that 1 person has to screw things up for everybody
X2
sitruc

Post by sitruc »

brokenlimbs wrote:
catclr wrote:
brokenlimbs wrote: Kodabow sweet and refreshing she only 100 % depentable cross bow made.
See you still haven't found how to use spell check :lol:
I been deaf all my life have hear a word to be a good speller but that my weakness my handicap dont mind being a bad speller I have a 150k job they work with me on my bad spelling .Whats your excuse for belittling the Handicapped.
Are you kidding. That statement is an affront to anyone who is truly handicapped. Spelling and good grammar have absolutely nothing to do with being deaf. You are not blind, so you can read and write. I have a close cousin who is deaf, and she writes to me often. It is a pleasure to read her letters, as she takes great pride in both her grammar/spelling, and her penmanship. Because you are hearing impaired, you have to be lazy in your other means of communication? Your lack of good grammar and spelling is indicative of your bad manners, not of your handicap.
Excalibur Exomax
Horton Storm
PSE Premonition
Tim50

Post by Tim50 »

sitruc wrote:
brokenlimbs wrote:
catclr wrote: I been deaf all my life have hear a word to be a good speller but that my weakness my handicap dont mind being a bad speller I have a 150k job they work with me on my bad spelling .Whats your excuse for belittling the Handicapped.
Are you kidding. That statement is an affront to anyone who is truly handicapped. Spelling and good grammar have absolutely nothing to do with being deaf. You are not blind, so you can read and write. I have a close cousin who is deaf, and she writes to me often. It is a pleasure to read her letters, as she takes great pride in both her grammar/spelling, and her penmanship. Because you are hearing impaired, you have to be lazy in your other means of communication? Your lack of good grammar and spelling is indicative of your bad manners, not of your handicap.
Well stated!
typical10

Post by typical10 »

brokenlimbs wrote:
catclr wrote:
brokenlimbs wrote: Kodabow sweet and refreshing she only 100 % depentable cross bow made.
See you still haven't found how to use spell check :lol:
I been deaf all my life have hear a word to be a good speller but that my weakness my handicap dont mind being a bad speller I have a 150k job they work with me on my bad spelling .Whats your excuse for belittling the Handicapped.
Deaf&Dumb I have a $200K yearly job that deals with people like you every week in court!