Hey Micro shooters!! Executioners in 16" now available!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

XcaliburFX

Hey Micro shooters!! Executioners in 16" now available!

Post by XcaliburFX »

Assassin 360 Strata
BEA Zombie Slayer - BEA Executioner
Boo/VixenMaster/Xcaliber/NCHunterKW Strings
wildcatter

Re: Hey Micro shooters!! Executioners in 16" now available!

Post by wildcatter »

Good find FX,,, Just a heads up on Executioners in the Micro, Matrix 380, and Matrix 405. In the 330 and 355 I found the Executioners to perform every bit as good as the Zombies and Tapp's. But these arrows are made different for a reason.

I found these bows that have a heavier draw and release, putting more stress on the Executioners shaft and not giving me the accuracy that Zombie Slayers or Spynal Tapps could. Both the Zombies and Tapps are the same shaft compound and a stiffer spine that is favored for these heavier draw bows.

I know many are going to say I'm getting great results with Executioners,,, I know they will shoot good, but trust me you could get better results with the arrows I mentioned, I did after many many testing and building hours and configurations. I got great results in my 330 with Executioners, and couldn't better that with Tapps. But regardless the length, insert weight and foc vanes, you name it,,, I could not get the executioners to shoot as good as I could get the Tapp's and Zombies to shoot at 50 to 70 yards. At 10 and 20 yards I doubt anyone would see a difference.

These arrows are different spine stiffness and price for a reason, they are made for different bows. After dozens of arrows and configurations, I can say the facts above are true.
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
amythntr

Re: Hey Micro shooters!! Executioners in 16" now available!

Post by amythntr »

....great find FX...now what am I gonna do with my saw? :oops:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings