Summit Customer Service

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

nannyhammer

Summit Customer Service

Post by nannyhammer »

Just a quick note on Summit Treestand’s customer service. After having my Titan treestand for almost five years I noticed a couple of areas that it appeared that the paint was blistering and peeling. I contacted Summit via their web site and was asked to provide pictures of the defective areas. In truth all I was expecting was instructions on how to prep and re-paint the affected areas. Instead, when I received a response it was a tracking number for a new stand and a return shipping label for the old one. Glad to see companies stand by their products. If you’re looking for a new stand I’d look closely at the Summit product line.
sproulman

Re: Summit Customer Service

Post by sproulman »

Great company..I and few of us invented the foam for their stands and they sent us new summit hats..Now they foam inside of all their stands.I use 180 and others like the viper...Had titan stolen that makes me mad still .....
Bcwn

Post by Bcwn »

All my stands are summit. Great company

Brad
Mad max 380
Stock string
Dr stirrup kit
Zombie slayers
Rage Hypodermic 100 gr
Leupold Crossbones
tomcat

Post by tomcat »

Summit are great stands and have awesome CS...that's why they are still around. The Viper and ALL of it's variants is IMHO one of the best stands ever created with a close second going to Ol' Man Vision variants. What has kept Summit in #1 is reputation for quality control and it's customer service.

BTW the best Summit I ever owned was a Viper Elite..the sling seat is simply the best.
Matrix 405/Vixen stock -XB 30
Matrix 380/Vixen stock - XB 30
Offspring-XB1
Maxpoint- XB1
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

The seat is selling point on summits they are just nice to sit in..Weight carrying any stand other than lone wolf is tough as we get older I am 62 ..So I carry it in day before I hunt and set it up..But they are stealing our stands and also our trail cameras..I dug hole in ground to hide my stand and cover it with leaves before season opened.I put a camo cover over it then leaves and so far the animals do not bother it I carry seat out with me daily..Sad you have to do this .....Viper with rail around is best seller locally.I have 180 because I want ROOM,Viper is too tight for me at 6 ft tall 210 pds...Rail around the top is MUST in my opinion no way I can sit in stand with that rail not there and I have 52 years in a tree hunting the buck...If I was summit I would invent a material that is as good as steel etc but weights 5 pds lighter..If they did they would out sell anyone at any price..With stealing going on now a light stand coming out of the woods would BE UNREAL and I do not care what it cost...