Boofest Equipment

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hi5

Boofest Equipment

Post by Hi5 »

Don, can you arrange to have one of these machines available for your festival?

https://youtu.be/aFdNMT81ZEI

On another note, how's your coyote supply developing? Do we need to give a reminder to keep sending them to you? Should we be posting your address on here?
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
Boo

Re: Boofest Equipment

Post by Boo »

That machine would be great! I have a bunch of recurves we could use!
In regards to the coyote, coons and other dead animals, don't send them until the ground thaws. I'll bury them where the tents will be set up! :shock:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Tom

Post by Tom »

Boo wrote:That machine would be great! I have a bunch of recurves we could use!
................ :shock:
Don, will you be parking your ATV, Kabota any where near where they will be shooting (if so, I pity your vehicle fenders) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom

PS ........ I did find an older "freezer" on the side of the road the other day (someone threw it out) I will bring to help store all the Yotes, Racoons, Skunks & road kills for you.
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

Roadkill, MMM MMM!

Story time: About a month ago my 7 year old daughter sees a roadkilled deer along side of the road and poinTed it out. She says,"Dad, can we eat deer like that?" I said, "Only if you check them first. What you do is stick your finger in its button and if it's still warm it's good to go." At that point the wife gave me a look and my daughter did the yucky face and sound. About 2 weeks later my daughter brings it up again, asking me if I was serious. :lol:
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
Boo

Post by Boo »

Some people just like stepping on rakes
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

TheBig1 wrote:Roadkill, MMM MMM!

Story time: About a month ago my 7 year old daughter sees a roadkilled deer along side of the road and poinTed it out. She says,"Dad, can we eat deer like that?" I said, "Only if you check them first. What you do is stick your finger in its button and if it's still warm it's good to go." At that point the wife gave me a look and my daughter did the yucky face and sound. About 2 weeks later my daughter brings it up again, asking me if I was serious. :lol:
Now you tell me it was my finger I was supposed to use!! :lol:
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

j.krug wrote:
TheBig1 wrote:Roadkill, MMM MMM!

Now you tell me it was my finger I was supposed to use!! :lol:
...and all along you thought it was your 3rd leg :lol:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

TheBig1 wrote:.............................. About 2 weeks later my daughter brings it up again, asking me if I was serious. :lol:

If it hasn't already occurred to you, let me point out something. Your little girl is smart. She remembers. Whatever you say to her, she will measure against what you tell her later on. Be afraid, Daddy, be afraid.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

Hi5 wrote:
TheBig1 wrote:.............................. About 2 weeks later my daughter brings it up again, asking me if I was serious. :lol:

If it hasn't already occurred to you, let me point out something. Your little girl is smart. She remembers. Whatever you say to her, she will measure against what you tell her later on. Be afraid, Daddy, be afraid.

Hey Brother, you don't have to tell me. She's VERY smart and remembers everything. I'm starting to wonder if she's one of those people who have that amazing memory trait. She's always remembering something from month's or years ago and will tell you what she was wearing. We've even gotten to a point where when she tells us something like that, we just automatically believe her. Case in point, my wife signs some papers for her school. The next day we get notice that they never arrived. Asked her where they were, we definitely put them in her bag. She says, "No you didn't." We start looking and sure enough my wife picked them up with some other papers.

Now I know that kind of sounds trivial and silly, but she remembers like nobody's business.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Sounds like daddy's little girl has an epidemic memory. That can bode very well with her education....and maybe not so well for her future husband. :shock: :lol:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

paulaboutform wrote:Sounds like daddy's little girl has an epidemic memory. That can bode very well with her education....and maybe not so well for her future husband. :shock: :lol:

Paul
Well Paul, he'd have to get by me first. :lol:
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

TheBig1 wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:Sounds like daddy's little girl has an epidemic memory. That can bode very well with her education....and maybe not so well for her future husband. :shock: :lol:

Paul
Well Paul, he'd have to get by me first. :lol:

EDIT: Sorry, stupid auto correct. That was supposed to say 'eidetic' memory, not epidemic memory. :mrgreen: .......and agreed, a father's job IS to terrify young boys expressing interest in daddy's little girl. :lol:

Paul
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Boo wrote:Image

.....I am betting that Brother Paul "fratello mio" will make anything on this menu at "La Festa" taste delicious...just adding some Sicilian spices and hot peppers...I am sure he will have more people lined up for a taste than those hovering around the chocolate and peanut balls...not to worry, I will guard the chocolate and peanut balls :mrgreen: !

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Bones

Post by Bones »

amythntr wrote:
Boo wrote:Image

.....I am betting that Brother Paul "fratello mio" will make anything on this menu at "La Festa" taste delicious...just adding some Sicilian spices and hot peppers...I am sure he will have more people lined up for a taste than those hovering around the chocolate and peanut balls...not to worry, I will guard the chocolate and peanut balls :mrgreen: !

Anthony :)
I have a lot of respect for your brother Paul , regarding his archery achievement's . I very much liked his culinary art on the BBQ last year. But if that is your brother Paul's menu this year ? ..... Sorry I have to make a detour around it :lol:
Barrie
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

:shock: wait a minute, how'd I get thrown into the middle of this debauchery?! I recall specifically requesting use of Don's grill BEFORE the 'special orders' even touched it! :lol:
....to be honest though, when I read the title of this thread the first things I thought of were tongs for the bbq, olive oil, garlic, oregano, fresh lemon, chicken, steaks, salsiche, tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, jalapenos....and of course, fresh crusty bread which, thank goodness for Normous, was taken care of and delicious. :mrgreen:

Paul