Posting

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Heavvyduty

Posting

Post by Heavvyduty »

Thought this was a forum you could ask an get answers from. But I guess if the Moderator Does,nt like your question or answer, He wipes your post clean. I own 2 Matrix bows , They are good bows, But that dont mean I dont have questions about them. Errrrrr
xcaliber

Re: Posting

Post by xcaliber »

You have enough posts to PM folks here, most folks will be honest with you if they do, or don't know the answer. Sometimes, there are questions that may not be suitable for all viewers.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Heavvyduty wrote:Thought this was a forum you could ask an get answers from. But I guess if the Moderator Does,nt like your question or answer, He wipes your post clean. I own 2 Matrix bows , They are good bows, But that dont mean I dont have questions about them. Errrrrr
....what would make you come to that conclusion Curt? Please explain!

.... I don't believe I have seen any questions that you have posted about your two Excalibur crossbows!

......Which ones do you own? Where are you from? Why not complete your registration so we know where you are from. It helps us to help you! Ask away and an answer will be forthcoming....

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

OK jus what ? 's did you ask n get no responce or yer Thread deleted ?
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Tim50

Post by Tim50 »

I feel the Mods are doing a great job here! They were thrown into a situation where a vindictive Troll took advantage of the light moderation on weekends. Unfortunately losing a post here & there may be the price we pay to keep the forum clean. You will notice that people whining about losing posts are usually VERY new members with single digit posts who's first post comes out of the box swinging. IMHO I would rather see a tightly Moderated forum. If a post is lost here & there so be it! I am sure real members with real questions will stay around and have their questions answered. And hopefully those Trolls who are here just to stir the pot will get the message. To Excal & their MODS keep up the good work.
Last edited by Tim50 on Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Tim50 wrote:I feel the Mods are doing a great job here! They were thrown into a situation where a vindictive Troll took advantage of the light moderation on weekends. Unfortunately losing a post here & there may be the price we pay to keep the forum clean. You will notice that people whining about losing posts are usually VERY new members with single digit posts. Who's fist post comes out of the box swinging. IMHO I would rather see a tightly Moderated forum. If a post is lost here & there so be it! I am sure real members with real questions will stay around and have their questions answered. And hopefully those Trolls who are here just to stir the pot will get the message. To Excal & their MODS keep up the good work.
....very well said Tim and my thoughts exactly!....

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
va3cgt

Post by va3cgt »

Heavvyduty wrote:Thought this was a forum you could ask an get answers from. But I guess if the Moderator Does,nt like your question or answer, He wipes your post clean. I own 2 Matrix bows , They are good bows, But that dont mean I dont have questions about them. Errrrrr
This is one of the better sites for giving your opinion. HA, try posting anything remotely questionable on a Canadian gun forum. Not only will your post disappear but the entire thread will vanish.
Waif

Post by Waif »

Ya , mods are to keep the boat steady. It is not all glory...
Controversial items regarding products presented negatively are not really keeping a steady float.. and can be presented to Excalibur without posting on open forum.
Axiom.S.M.F.
S5s,cheek piece,firebolts, Original Rocket Steel heads.
Bushnell yardage pro on Excalibur mount.

Exomax.
Hawke 1.5-5x32ir SR.
Easton xx75,s 2219. Bolt-cutters.
Bunch of bumpers.
Vixenmaster! string.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

...over my two plus years on this forum I have learned so much from all of the members...yes, we disagree sometimes on approaches and so on but that is what makes this forum feel like a family....

...never have I seen a post disappear unless it is constantly riddled with "barbs" meant, nothing more than, to incite divisiveness among the members. Even at that people are usually asked to tone it down politely...

...if someone's posts are removed it is only after MANY, MANY times of asking someone to stop and it is clear that there is no purpose of an individual being here than to "stir a pot" and NOT to add something positive to the members and the others who frequent the forum!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Tim50

Post by Tim50 »

Spot on Anthony!!
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Half the time I feel people think we are the warranty department. Moderation is good as the forum needs it. Lose some threads here and their so be it. I get tired of people posting "OT/Their thread title". So they already know that their thread does not belong in the hunting part of the forum. I think "Other Topics" could be utilized a lot better than junking up the hunting section. If we use it people will visit it regularly. Best for Moderators to move things over their that belong there. CHEERS!
Boo

Post by Boo »

Heavvyduty wrote:Thought this was a forum you could ask an get answers from. But I guess if the Moderator Does,nt like your question or answer, He wipes your post clean.
That is his job.
Some people just like stepping on rakes