Tac Pac on a Micro

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Looper21

Tac Pac on a Micro

Post by Looper21 »

Has anyone attached the Tac Pac to a Micro. The forward grip on a rifle makes it easier to shoot and hold accurately so I wouldn't mind trying it if it fits. Sorry for all the Micro questions but its my replacement for my 20 year old Exocet and want it to be my Cadilac for next season
foofoo

Re: Tac Pac on a Micro

Post by foofoo »

if you wanna keep the weight down and dont care about mounting a quiver you can get a piece of polymer rail and cut to fit for a picatinny hand grip. ive done this to my Cub. the TAC pac IS A BIT BULKY AND WEIGHTY.http://www.ebay.com/itm/Slotted-Polymer ... SwiuZTzzp0
cedo1974

Re: Tac Pac on a Micro

Post by cedo1974 »

I just put the airbrakes and the Tac Pac on my Micro. Shooting is more accurate, but it does unbalance the bow. I use a larger bipod for long distance target practice, so being unbalanced doesn't bother me there. Shots taken standing upright is where I've noticed it the most. I may put a stabilizer on it to balance it out...but we'll see. 90% of my shooting is using a bipod, which was the reason I got the Tac Pac to begin with...so I could attach the mini bipod.

Enjoy the Micro...it's an awesome little bow!!