South Shore's Tapp Nation Club Is Ready

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

SouthShoreRat

South Shore's Tapp Nation Club Is Ready

Post by SouthShoreRat »

Ok guys need to change the process just a bit. There are so many customers requesting membership it will take a very long time to complete the signup if I do it using your request email so.

I have created a request online located here : http://www.southshorearcherysupply.com/ ... 53411.html

Go through the signup process just like placing an order. At that point I can click two buttons and you are a member!

Membership is only for customers who have at some time purchased a Crossbow or Spynal Tapp Arrows.

If you are a buyers club member you will be changes to a Tapp Nation Club member!

I am sorry to have to do it this way but it will speed the process up tons!

If someone attempts to signup who have never purchased Spynal Tapps or a Crossbow from us you will not be granted a membership, sorry!

Tapp Nation Club is exclusive and available only to customers who have purchased a crossbow or spynal tapp arrows from us.

The benefits

If you buy or have already bought your Crossbow from South Shore you qualify for the following benefits!

Free (after warranty) Re-Serving of your Crossbow strings and cables for as long as you own the bow that was purchased from South Shore
Free Loaner Strings for as long as you own the bow that was purchased from South Shore
Free shipping on all orders over $99 for 1 year after the purchase
Discounts on all Crossbow Accessories (that are not under a MAP policy) Purchased for 1 year after the purchase of a Crossbow (includes Spynal Tapps)
Future Benefit - In a pinch Loaner Crossbow - more to come at a later date
Tapp Nation members qualify for monthly drawings to win free merchandise

If you buy or have bought Spynal Tapps!

Discounts on on future Spynal Tapp orders
Tapp Nation members qualify for monthly drawings to win free merchandise

Rules for the Tapp Nation Club monthly drawings.. At the beginning of the month we will announce the product to be given away, then at end of each the month a members name will be pulled and we will announce the winner on all of the forums we frequent.

We will be kicking off the Give Away program February 1st!

All of you who have emailed us to request a membership will receive a return email after your membership has been activated.

A word on the reserving, to get this free service you must follow the 10 shot wax rule on the strings and cables. Strings and cables that have not been properly taken care of will not qualify for the free reserving benefit.
The things you do today will be tomorrows topics of conversation, make it a good story!
www.southshorearcherysupply.com