Micro 315 vs 335

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mo-hunter

Re: Micro 315 vs 335

Post by Mo-hunter »

I am not really looking for more speed. I like the size of the micro for deer hunting from a tree stand but it sounds like the matrix 330 might be the bow for me. Does the bolt length (20 vs 16 1/5) make that much of a difference? I'm 66 and in good health but not getting any younger. I just like the looks of the micro.
Thanks for all of your opinions:
Dave
M77 ruger

Post by M77 ruger »

Mo-hunter wrote:I am not really looking for more speed. I like the size of the micro for deer hunting from a tree stand but it sounds like the matrix 330 might be the bow for me. Does the bolt length (20 vs 16 1/5) make that much of a difference? I'm 66 and in good health but not getting any younger. I just like the looks of the micro.
Thanks for all of your opinions:
Dave
Been wondering the same thing about the 16.5 bolts? Is there any disadvantage to the smaller bolts vs the standard 18"-20" bolts?
fratri

Post by fratri »

[quote="

Been wondering the same thing about the 16.5 bolts? Is there any disadvantage to the smaller bolts vs the standard 18"-20" bolts?[/quote]

Not to the deer or the targets....
One you stop comparing and you have the micro in your hand for a few days, those 16.5 quills don't look so small anymore. They become the new normal size.
"Everthing is easy when you know how"
"Food is not grown in stores"
Fratri