New micro 335

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Mo-hunter

New micro 335

Post by Mo-hunter »

Is there a difference in the 2016 micro 335 and the 2015 model? I heard something about the riser being more forward. What does that mean? Which one should I purchase and how would I know I was getting the 2016 model?
Thanks
Dave
M77 ruger

Re: New micro 335

Post by M77 ruger »

Been wondering this myself as I am about to buy one as well. From what I have read and heard from the dealers is they did a different processing on the limbs. The way I understand it is they are making the limbs in house instead of outsourcing and are doing a different process of applying the paint. The way the outsource company was applying the paint they were getting to hot during the baking and this was why some had problems with the earlier models with limb failures. This is why also the early ones had the vari-zone scope instead of the octane dead zone scope. They didn't have everything together for the supply and demand of the new micro. Here again this is what I have been told. I'm sure the guys on here will be alone shortly to give you better details

Post by newbie »

I wouldnt be concerned either way. Buy with confidence.
The new risers are machined out more, check out the ATA show thread for pics of the new risers.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
M77 ruger

Post by M77 ruger »

newbie wrote:I wouldnt be concerned either way. Buy with confidence.
The new risers are machined out more, check out the ATA show thread for pics of the new risers.
where are the ata pictures? i looked but i didnt see them
MTBighorn

Post by MTBighorn »

newbie wrote:I wouldnt be concerned either way. Buy with confidence.

I was just looking for those pics again Newbie...and several of the comparison pictured that you posted are missing?? Thanks

Post by newbie »

I didnt post the pictures..... I dont think hahah ill go look.
There is a picture of the new riser posted by Rackin up....it if the 315 but they are the same.
Dont know why pictures are missing.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!