Dr. Stirrup satisfied user

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sagedoc

Dr. Stirrup satisfied user

Post by sagedoc »

Just a quick reply to those wondering if it is worth the money. Yes it is! I have trouble getting my foot in the factory foothold, and this new device makes cocking the bow much easier. I would also add that my bow is also quieter now as well with the add ons. Lastly, on a flat surface it will stand on its own.
Bcwn

Re: Dr. Stirrup satisfied user

Post by Bcwn »

Your sentiment is shared by all that use this great product!

Brad
Mad max 380
Stock string
Dr stirrup kit
Zombie slayers
Rage Hypodermic 100 gr
Leupold Crossbones
Hillcountry

Post by Hillcountry »

sagedoc wrote:Just a quick reply to those wondering if it is worth the money. Yes it is! I have trouble getting my foot in the factory foothold, and this new device makes cocking the bow much easier. I would also add that my bow is also quieter now as well with the add ons. Lastly, on a flat surface it will stand on its own.

I am waiting for one for my Micro 355...I was wondering how the DR Stirrup "feels" in place of the regular stirrup? In other words, does it seem "out of place" at all? Like a new "growth" hanging off the front of the bow? Or does having it there seem natural after using it for awhile?
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Hillcountry wrote:
sagedoc wrote:Just a quick reply to those wondering if it is worth the money. Yes it is! I have trouble getting my foot in the factory foothold, and this new device makes cocking the bow much easier. I would also add that my bow is also quieter now as well with the add ons. Lastly, on a flat surface it will stand on its own.

I am waiting for one for my Micro 355...I was wondering how the DR Stirrup "feels" in place of the regular stirrup? In other words, does it seem "out of place" at all? Like a new "growth" hanging off the front of the bow? Or does having it there seem natural after using it for awhile?
....Nope....doesn't feel out of place at all. I definitely do not miss the old stirrup at all...For me, it did not take more than a day before i was sold on the entire package....

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Hillcountry

Post by Hillcountry »

....Nope....doesn't feel out of place at all. I definitely do not miss the old stirrup at all...For me, it did not take more than a day before i was sold on the entire package....

Anthony :)[/quote]

That's great! Thanks! I'm sure I'll love mine (when it gets here) :wink:
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

I love the Dr Stirrup mods on my Matrix 330.
The only thing I don't like is that the stirrup is too big for the tombstone case.
I would suspect that a 355 or bigger would not fit since I can barely zip it shut with the stirrup on my 330.

Ron.
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
Hillcountry

Post by Hillcountry »

BrotherRon wrote:I love the Dr Stirrup mods on my Matrix 330.
The only thing I don't like is that the stirrup is too big for the tombstone case.
I would suspect that a 355 or bigger would not fit since I can barely zip it shut with the stirrup on my 330.

Ron.
Oops...looks like a little case modification will be in order...perhaps a "slot" on the bottom for the DR Stirrup to go through? Maybe a cobbler or boat awning company could sew it in for ya?
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360