Bohning top mount quiver bracket

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hillcountry

Bohning top mount quiver bracket

Post by Hillcountry »

Does anyone use one and If so, how do you like it compared to the standard under-bow mount that comes stock? Does it accept the stock Excalibur quiver?
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360
Tim50

Re: Bohning top mount quiver bracket

Post by Tim50 »

I had one but did not care for it! It shot loose and I did not like the placement of the quiver. I prefer the Munch Mount set up! Just one guys opinion!
Hillcountry

Post by Hillcountry »

Tim50 wrote:I had one but did not care for it! It shot loose and I did not like the placement of the quiver. I prefer the Munch Mount set up! Just one guys opinion!
Thank you! That's why I'm asking!
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Munch Mount

x2 :wink:

I have a M/M on all three of my bows. :D
Gene
Last edited by L. E. Carroll on Mon May 23, 2016 1:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
huntinwi

Post by huntinwi »

I have DANNY MILLER top mounts on all of mine. :D
DuckHunt

Post by DuckHunt »

I have one on my Micro. Do I like it? Well, its better than the stock location underneath. But I still have my eyes open for something better. I've had the mounts over the scope and didn't really care for them. On my Exomax I have the Wyvern mount that for me works perfect. The quiver is just above the string to the side of my scope. The Bohning mount may be perfect for other bows, but the positioning isn't optimal for a Micro in my opinion. You have to reverse the quiver so the nocks are forward, which isn't really a problem. But it lifts the quiver up much higher than necessary. An inch above the string would be plenty of room, but you end up much higher.

DuckHunt
Micro Wolverine/Matrix 350 SE
Recovering Excalaholic :lol:
Pinpoint

Post by Pinpoint »

I would definately recommend the Munchmount. Have one on my Exocet, just put one on my new 350LE! Great workmanship and he does custom mounts, designs names etc. Not to mention an A1 guy to deal with!!
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
Hillcountry

Post by Hillcountry »

DuckHunt wrote:I have one on my Micro. Do I like it? Well, its better than the stock location underneath. But I still have my eyes open for something better. I've had the mounts over the scope and didn't really care for them. On my Exomax I have the Wyvern mount that for me works perfect. The quiver is just above the string to the side of my scope. The Bohning mount may be perfect for other bows, but the positioning isn't optimal for a Micro in my opinion. You have to reverse the quiver so the nocks are forward, which isn't really a problem. But it lifts the quiver up much higher than necessary. An inch above the string would be plenty of room, but you end up much higher.

DuckHunt

Okay thanks for your experience/opinion...I guess it's trial and error to find what is the perfect setup for each individual...I'll keep plugging until I find what suits me. For now, the stock quiver isn't bad but I have not carried it through the woods yet.
Excalibur Micro 355
Mission MXB 360
way123hockey

Post by way123hockey »

Pinpoint wrote:I would definately recommend the Munchmount. Have one on my Exocet, just put one on my new 350LE! Great workmanship and he does custom mounts, designs names etc. Not to mention an A1 guy to deal with!!
100%
Matrix 355 Blackout
Katana 385 BlackOps
Custom Black Vixen
Vixenmaster Strings
Munch Mounts
Wabi Calls
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

I like the Danny Miller top mount best. It's a single post so you don't have to feed the arrow through anything on the riser. You can orient the quiver any way you want. It doesn't vibrate loose from shooting or traveling. With the use of tapered washers that Danny now uses the riser doesn't get scratched. Best choice I've found.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

i have one its ok it does loosen up i use 3 pieces of pvc tube taped together then put that in my backpack that my favorite way every thing is out of the way dont like anything on my bow if possible
mattones

Post by mattones »

Can anyone post outsides of their sets up I'm tossed between the two. I want to also maybe add my go pro on my micro
08 Diamond Justice
2015 Micro 335 -Custom Flemish String-Lumonzombies
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

Stock quiver mount is in my way when I use rope cocker :(
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR
munch

Post by munch »

Lots of photo on my Facebook page called munchmounts
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook