Cribbs Creek Outfitters in Polkton, NC??????

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

drkeenan

Cribbs Creek Outfitters in Polkton, NC??????

Post by drkeenan »

Anyone had experience with this outfitter? I'm interested in a hog hunt within reasonable driving distance of Rhode Island (12-14 hours)
Micro 355 - (Mortal Cause II)
Stock String
Black Eagle Executioner Bolts
Tact Zone Scope
NAP SpitfiresXXX - 100 gn
ATN Shot Trak Video Camera
longbow joe

Re: Cribbs Creek Outfitters in Polkton, NC??????

Post by longbow joe »

I can hook you up on a real low budget lion hunt doc. Lol sorry couldnt resist. The hog hunt sounds like a blast. I killed one down south as a kid wit my martin hunter recurve it was a blast.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

I've used TM Hunting Properties in Four Oaks, NC. Shot one a few yrs ago.
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
bubba

Post by bubba »

A guide to hunt hogs? I suppose if you never hunted them and have no idea what to do. It is just they are all over the south on public and private land all you need to do is go out buy a 10 day permit and head to the woods. Do some research on google, Hell even a yankee should be able to do it. And save yourself some money. Smile...
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
drkeenan

Post by drkeenan »

bubba wrote:A guide to hunt hogs? I suppose if you never hunted them and have no idea what to do. It is just they are all over the south on public and private land all you need to do is go out buy a 10 day permit and head to the woods. Do some research on google, Hell even a yankee should be able to do it. And save yourself some money. Smile...
Lol. If I had 10 days I'd follow your advice. This yankee has to work so a self serve hunt is out of the question.
Stock String
Tact Zone Scope
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

Most of the guys don't really guide. Just give you access to land with feeders and cameras running.
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
bubba

Post by bubba »

Good luck to ya Doc, i hope how ever you hunt them that you will be successful. And heck i've got a couple good friends who happen to be yankees, and i am even planning on meeting and fishing with my first Canadian next month. Smile..
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

bubba wrote:Good luck to ya Doc, i hope how ever you hunt them that you will be successful. And heck i've got a couple good friends who happen to be yankees, and i am even planning on meeting and fishing with my first Canadian next month. Smile..

I thought perhaps you were going too say "Fishing with my first Alaskan friend" :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Gene 8)
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
drkeenan

Post by drkeenan »

bubba wrote:A guide to hunt hogs? I suppose if you never hunted them and have no idea what to do. It is just they are all over the south on public and private land all you need to do is go out buy a 10 day permit and head to the woods. Do some research on google, Hell even a yankee should be able to do it. And save yourself some money. Smile...
Bubba, Maybe I can fly down, leave my wife at Disney, and you can show me how it's done. I like southern folk. In fact I've lived in Savanah and Atlanta. :D :D
Stock String
Tact Zone Scope
bubba

Post by bubba »

Doc, hunting season is over for me until Sept, freezer's are full. In fact we donated the last five or six hog's we took this year to a local church up in Ms. It's now fishing time. But hey Sept... Anything is possible, one thing is for sure i won't charge you a nickel to put you on some hog's, in fact you would be doing us a favor.
drkeenan

Post by drkeenan »

bubba wrote:Doc, hunting season is over for me until Sept, freezer's are full. In fact we donated the last five or six hog's we took this year to a local church up in Ms. It's now fishing time. But hey Sept... Anything is possible, one thing is for sure i won't charge you a nickel to put you on some hog's, in fact you would be doing us a favor.
Thanks and good luck with the fishing!!!
Stock String
Tact Zone Scope
plaw64

Post by plaw64 »

I was talking Brandon Lynn from Cribbs Creek Outfitters before Christmas. Was looking at booking a spring hog hunt. Hunt didn't materialize as couldn't find a couple of guys willing to make the trip from Ontario (14hr drive). Brandon seemed like a nice guy and was prompt in replying and accommodating. Have done a couple guided hog hunts in Florida and wouldn't hesitate booking with Cribbs Creek. If you book a hunt and need an extra guy let me know...
Paul
Matrix 380 xtra
Matrix Hunter 2.5 by Triggertech
Boo String
Munch Mount
G5 Striker 125gr
Hawke XB-1 Compact
Bow Mounted GoPro Hero 3 Silver+