My matrix 355 has to go.

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Heyu

My matrix 355 has to go.

Post by Heyu »

Hey guys. Sorry to say I just put my 355 on the block in the trading post. It was that or my 335 she requested. Since I'm only doing ground blinds now, the micro suits me better I guess. I'm going to miss how fast that 355 is. I never even shot the 350 gr out of it. It was plenty fast with my BEEs. I'm taking a hit on it. But that's how it goes I guess. Take care. Randy
335(323fps.380gr)355(352fps.390gr)Munch mounts. Bolt glass.BEEs,GT396 swift pro.2"blazer. Slick tricks,Ramcats,Wac'em, Grim reapers. TTsingle. Boo, 8ptbuck, Deerboy, vixenmaster strings. Dalton wax. Dr stirrup kit.

Keep your nose into the wind.
Sparkey

Re: My matrix 355 has to go.

Post by Sparkey »

Don't do it. How can I buy more toys....errrr um bows of I can't use the excuse everyone else has three or more?
Parker Challenger
Gen-1 Micro 335 Camo
Matrix Cub
Bear Legion Compound
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Are you saying that someone near and dear told you, you must sell one of your crossbows ? :shock:

Blasphemy !!!! Pull those pants up, zip em up , and pull the belt as tight as you can get it ( I actually have to do it this way so they don't fall off ) :roll:

Give her a glare as you leave with it....

Now take it to a friends or neighbors and tell her someones trying it out and will get back to you later.......Much Later 8)

She's a she and their memories are not real good.

You can be back to shooting it before deer sason rolls around again.... Ask me , I have a micro 335 and a Matrix 355 she see's and knows about but then there is the new 380 I have hidden in the camp trailer....You just have just to make sure they all look the same ... no black thrown in with the camo ones :wink: or vise versa.

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

gee i feel sorry for you guys ----glad i dont have that problem life to short
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

I only need one bow.

One for Turkey.

One for Bear.

One for Deer.

One for 3d.

So that's only 4.... :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
mr meat

Post by mr meat »

I hide none from her and she knows im looking for more!! :D :D :D
vixen 11
exocet 175 with Aging custom stock #27
Exocet 175
exocet 200

matrix 355
Micro Camo 335
Micro Nightmare 335
380 Lynx
BJ custom arrows
Boo string on vixen
Fazan

Post by Fazan »

Crossbow or a gun to a man is more less the same thing like a purse to a woman. Now, how many of them have just one?

It's "old fationed" man I am talking about here. Some of new breeds these days would prefer purse over the crossbow or gun.
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:I only need one bow.

One for Turkey.

One for Bear.

One for Deer.

One for 3d.

So that's only 4.... :)
That same thing happens when I go out with the guys "for one".......
.....one beer
.....well, just for one hour
.....well, she's probably already mad so might as well make it one evening
:mrgreen:
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
wildcatter

Post by wildcatter »

I'd like to sympathise with ya but sorry,, it's yer fault,,, I would have never let her get this outta hand in the first place!!! Mine understands,, if she don't want the back in the kitchin where ya belong,,,, I better never have YOU NEED TO,,,, do anything!!

So how is it gonna be,,,, is she stay'n in the kitchin,,,, er are you keep'n the bow ya wanna keep???? :wink:
Hunt Hard or Stay Home!
380 Mad Max, XB-30 Pro 18" ZombiesW/ 125 gr ST
330 Mad Max Custom XB-30 Pro 16" B.E.E. W/100 gr ST
Leica R-1000 - Zeiss 8X42 Conquest HD
On the Hunt for the next!!
Quintehunter

Post by Quintehunter »

Some of you guys sure talk tough when she's not around...LOL :lol:
farm3rbrian

Post by farm3rbrian »

Shoulda stayed in the U.P. Randy. Up in these parts you need one close to hand at all doors and windows! LOL. Hope your post sale depression is short-lived and not too painful.
Lord, make my words as sweet as honey, for tomorrow I may have to eat them. (My Mother)
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Fazan wrote:Crossbow or a gun to a man is more less the same thing like a purse to a woman. Now, how many of them have just one?

It's "old fationed" man I am talking about here. Some of new breeds these days would prefer purse over the crossbow or gun.
LMAO! .....unfortunately I'm afraid this is too true.

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
L. E. Carroll

Post by L. E. Carroll »

Well, all this being said... :lol: i do a have 2-3 spare, crispy C notes in the safe ( That she has no idea of ! ) and I'll pay shipping. 8) :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't have too many good bows and my present 355 could always stand for having a twin. :wink:

Or..... You coud just stare her down and say "Honey that floor could sure use some vaccuming, mopping, or sweeping" , what ever the case may be... If that does not work :( and the swelling in your shooting eye goes down ? :lol:

Maybe suggest sending her on a Cruise... That's where my wife and a grand daughter are right now....No way she can Smack me from 2500 miles away !!! :D

Oh damn, :shock: I just remembered I need to go cover the new bow that's hiding in the camp trailer again as she's getting home real soon :cry:

I think I'l just pull my Big Boy pants up, run out there and do that, while I'm still able to remember about it :cry: I'ts not cool, her getting me soooo "Punch Drunk" in my old age. :roll:

Gene
Camo Micro 355 w/ XB30 SR Pro & TT trigger
Camo Matrix 380 W/ XB 30SR Pro & a Boo trigger
Very Nice 98 Jeep Tj
Sweet old 73 Bronco ( 2nd Owner)
Scamp tralier
Michiganhunter

Post by Michiganhunter »

Well since I'm the guy that purchased the 355 from Heyu (Randy)
I just want to say that everything he said about the xbow and the accessories that came with it were right on. The communication with Randy was stellar and everything regarding the sale and transfer of the equipment went exactly as we planned. If he ever sells anything again on Trading Post I would not hesitate to recommend him as am honest, friendly, good guy that I took the pleasure in meeting and dealing with.. Thanks Randy for a good experience.

Fred.
380 Matrix Extra
Hawke XB 30 Compact
Easton 2216 19 " 388gr... 378fps
100gr Spitfire/Wasp Jak-Hammer
Trigger Tech trigger