Trouble makers at it again!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Riflemanz

Trouble makers at it again!

Post by Riflemanz »

Why do people have to mess with property that doesn't belong to them? I check my stands and 3 of them have been cut.
Team Matrix 355
Matrix 355 The Crusher
TT 2 stage trigger
Executioner arrows
Easton XX75 magnums 2219
Xcaliber custom string
Boo Custom String
Vixenmaster Custom string
8ptbuk string
Rocket 3 blade 2" cut
Slick tricks
HSS Vest 30' lifeline
Predator55

Re: Trouble makers at it again!

Post by Predator55 »

Because they are scumbags. Either other hunters who don't want you hunting there or antis. Your stands on private property?
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

This why I went to Summit climbing stands but we hunt publicland...It is hard on me at 62 carrying that weight out if I am not coming out next day..My brothers 400 dollar Summit they cut lock off stand I told him not to leave it ,hard lesson...Then he got mad at me because I told him to bring it out ...

Here in my area hunters have found best spots to get Buck..They set up their stands. Fathers come in and drive with 7 kids in gang.Tree hunters kill bucks in front of kids..So they get mad and cut the treestands down if they can...We stopped driving deer because of that too they got in drive and shot deer we drove to kids..I now hunt out of treestand ...

Your best bet is to get Summit climber carry it out daily..I know best climber for you I invented the sound deadening that is now inside Summits ....
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Predator55 wrote:Because they are scumbags. Either other hunters who don't want you hunting there or antis. Your stands on private property?
It is not always bad people doing this I seen PILLARS of area do it because you got Buck and their kids got nothing and maybe they hunted there before you etc,etc ,etc..Privateland is being hit too with ones doing it wearing masks ..They are stealing your trail cameras also..And your tailgates off your new chevy trucks I lost my tailgate cost me $1000.00 dollars..They tried to steal my hunting dog Whiskers 2 times..Archery hunter tried to shoot him because we disturbed his hunting spot hunting grouse, I could go on it gets WORST....
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

After hundreds of lost dollars to thieves I too only use climbing stands. Sorry to hear of the low life activity in your woods.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

xcaliber wrote:After hundreds of lost dollars to thieves I too only use climbing stands. Sorry to hear of the low life activity in your woods.
it is sad way things are...I hunt same area for 52 years..A few years ago in came the new jersey hunters from city areas..They put up their treestands 1 day ahead of me then said to me SPROULMAN THIS IS OUR SPOT,STAY OUT.. :evil:

That is what is happening you almost have to use climber in my area now...
Boo

Post by Boo »

Now that would get me mad! I feel your pain for sure! If it were me, I'd leave everything as it was and set up some cams and take videos. I wouldn't hurt them phsysically but I'd make sure they were punished to the full extent of the law, including restitution. If caught, I'd make sure the whole neighbourhood found out as well. Likely a bunch of kids that haven't learned yet.
Some people just like stepping on rakes
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

Here in Wisc. we have a new law . people can not bother hunters in any way they will be fined and jail time if convicted . we are fortunate every one knows everybody and no one messes with your stuff. I can sure feel your pain , don't know what I would do if it happened hear . get your self a trail cam and camo it up and catch that low life.
W.M.
fratri

Post by fratri »

That really has to suck, feel your pain brother...
"Everthing is easy when you know how"
"Food is not grown in stores"
Fratri
XbowMisiu

Post by XbowMisiu »

Everything goes in on my back into the woods and everything leaves...every hunt except muzzle loader week. Been lucky so far.
Darz Bór!

Post by newbie »

Boo wrote:Now that would get me mad! I feel your pain for sure! If it were me, I'd leave everything as it was and set up some cams and take videos. I wouldn't hurt them phsysically but I'd make sure they were punished to the full extent of the law, including restitution. If caught, I'd make sure the whole neighbourhood found out as well. Likely a bunch of kids that haven't learned yet.
My blood is boiling just looking at that picture. Lowlifes will always be lowlifes,,,, cant fix em.
I did the hidden camera thing. I had a bunch of cams and three stands stolen from private land. Left a nice warning in a decoy dead cam and havent had anything touched since......This reminds me i better get back out to check again.
I am pretty sure i know where my stuff went I just dont need to start a war......well not just yet
:twisted:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
woodmnctry

Post by woodmnctry »

If I am understanding what I think I see --- it appears they cut that with a sawzall or ??----------that would indicate preplanning. The scary side is that they could have cut it part way during season and left it for you to break it when you were climbing up and that is super scary --- Mega bad!!
j.krug

Post by j.krug »

sproulman wrote:It is not always bad people doing this I seen PILLARS of area do it because you got Buck and their kids got nothing and maybe they hunted there before you etc,etc ,etc.
If you cut up or otherwise damage property that does not belong to you, you most certainly are not the PILLAR of the community you are just another piece of crap!! Just sayin'!! :?

Riflemanz sorry to see that some douche messed with your stand. :(
Gun control is like trying to reduce drunk driving by making it tougher for sober people to own cars.

Vortex
Trigger Tech 2.5 Trigger
ShadowZone Scope
S5 with dB Killer Bumpers
Boo String
Big John Zombie Slayers
Rage Broadheads
MTBighorn

Post by MTBighorn »

Where I live it is illegal to plot animal movement with electronics...aka.. NO Trail Cams on public property. It is also illegal to leave your stuff on public property...it is considered "Litter" and you will loose your hunting rights for 1 year on the first offence.

Not sure if I agree with this much govt. restriction to our land...but it sure prevents things like this from going public. But it seems that Montana's position is that if we remove Everyone from the woods...problem solved! And by God they are doing it!! There are lots of "No Human Activity" signs being put up by the USFS and Fish&Game :(

Sorry that they ruined your stuff... POS scumbags!!! If you lived here the Govt would just do it for you!! :shock:
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Boo wrote:Now that would get me mad! I feel your pain for sure! If it were me, I'd leave everything as it was and set up some cams and take videos. I wouldn't hurt them phsysically but I'd make sure they were punished to the full extent of the law, including restitution. If caught, I'd make sure the whole neighbourhood found out as well. Likely a bunch of kids that haven't learned yet.

Boo they are wearing masks..They will find your trailcameras..I had guy laugh and do dance in my trailcamera with a pumpkin on his head.....Some are kids BUT most are adults 30 to 50 age..Some are locals a LOT are camp owners who feel that is their spot,me too I hunt same spot for 52 years
and now in come city area hunters and put stand right in front of me knowing I am there or put it up day ahead of me and say SPROUL STAY H OUT OF HERE BUDDY ITS MY SPOT..
Last edited by sproulman on Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:24 am, edited 2 times in total.