An Apology, or Two or Three

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Hi5

An Apology, or Two or Three

Post by Hi5 »

I thought I'd wait for the pitchforks to be put away, and also the tar and feathers. Then I'd apologize. First of all, to Thunderbird, because he asked a sincere question in his thread entitled "Black bear hunting tips". He got some good information, too, before I made my offering. I think my input was sufficiently outrageous, though, that he didn't wind up confused as to what he should do.

I do, however, need to make some other apologies. To Yogi and BooBoo Bear, I apologize. They only consumed pikanik baskets. They weren't Pamper Snackers. I also apologize to Goldilock's Pappa Bear, Momma Bear, and Baby Bear. We all know that they only ate porridge-- hot porridge, cold porridge, and just right porridge, respectively. They weren't Pamper Snackers. I don't know what Teddy Bear ate, but I'm sure he wasn't a Pamper Snacker either, so I apologize to him too. That takes care of the apologies. Oops, sorry, Smokey. Forgot about you. Here's another apology.

The reactions to my suggestion of using lumpy diapers as bear bait somewhat surprised me. I expected avid bear hunters to get their backs up somewhat, but what really surprised me was what I didn't hear in response. Folks were upset at the mess that diapers would make at the hunting site. Others were disgusted at the idea of offering human excrement as food for a bear, or maybe it was just the thought of having to handle the stuff. The surprising thing, though, was that NOBODY came out and said that it wouldn't be effective!!! Frankly, I doubt that it would be effective, but I've never been a bear hunter so I never have tried it. Since most folks here seem to be giving lumpy diapers the benefit of the doubt, if somebody DOES try it, please let us all know if it actually works. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I'm not a bear hunter because I don't need a bear rug nor do I want the meat. If I wanted a rug or wanted the meat, the term "Pamper Snacker" wouldn't stop me or even discourage me. Heck, I sometimes eat sardines. My wife gags at the thought, but I like them. My wife is away, so I bought some wieners and tonight I'm having hot dogs. Nope, "Pamper Snacker" doesn't bother me. In fact I kind of like it. It's a way of thumbing my nose at the vegans, Greenpeacers, Disneyites and other assorted Treehuggers. If I wanted to hunt bear, I'd say that I was hunting "Pamper Snackers".

This is a good way of dealing with the Disney types who have no concept of wildlife realities. It's a good thing to make a Disneyite gag at the thought of what a bear eats. Then you may have a chance they will listen when you talk about bear population control. Then they MIGHT even listen to the idea that bear hunting could be beneficial to the environment as a whole. Urban folks, mainly, can't even hear rational arguments when they are covered with the emotional layering caused by cartoon characters and nursery stories.

Yogi, BooBoo, Teddy, Goldilocks' bears, they all need a Pamper Snacker Bear to create some balance, some reality.

Now, for you Pamper Snacker hunters, I'm going home, now. I'm going to have "lips and a$$holes for supper (for you gourmets, I mean hot dogs).
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
xcaliber

Re: An Apology, or Two or Three

Post by xcaliber »

Enjoy your dogs. Who doesn't like a good, All Beef :lol: Dog?
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
woodmnctry

Post by woodmnctry »

And no alcohol was involved nor pampers harmed or filled in the making of that statement.
Last edited by woodmnctry on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

WHAT THE HEY was that about????
Boo

Post by Boo »

Too funny! All is good as far as I'm concerned. I read it as humor but then, I don't hunt or eat those smelly vermin :mrgreen:
Maybe you should have used one of those "smiles" :mrgreen: to get the message across :D
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Boo

Post by Boo »

agingcrossbower wrote:WHAT THE HEY was that about????
Back to sleep Mister! :lol: :lol: :lol: You snooze, you lose! :mrgreen:
agingcrossbower

Boo wrote:
It's like waking up to a nightmare. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boo

Post by Boo »

agingcrossbower wrote:
Boo wrote:
It's like waking up to a nightmare. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: just spit out my food!
agingcrossbower

OK, I read where the deed was done. Man oh man can we get are panties in a wad over bear bait. From hence forth I shall only indulge in serious bear baiting conversations. Instead of dividing we should unite. I say if he wants to hunt over baby crap, so be it. Send the popcorn and cookies to me. :D
munch

Post by munch »

heard it from the horses mouth at the landfill near red lake pampers are food of choice in there .guy told me he thinks because all the fruit kids are fed . i love hunting bears just not dump bears
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Shoot em on the way to the bait! :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
Thunderbird

Post by Thunderbird »

No apology required !!! Let's just forget about the lumpy diapers or pamper snackers as you call them , I gave them a try last week I got a dump truck load of them delivered to my bait site however all that showed up was the M.N.R and the O.P.P. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: it's all good Hi5
Mega 405 Vortex Big Johns custom arrows
JPjunkie

Post by JPjunkie »

I love this place :lol: :lol:
Matrix 405 Boo string Big John arras Praise the Lord For all Things
Pinpoint

Post by Pinpoint »

I think I definately missed something!! :lol:
Kinda got a hankering for a hot dog now though!!
2016 Matrix 350LE, Munchmount, RBB, Hawke XB1
Wolverine, Munchmount
Vixenmaster Strings
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Shoot bear over Bait in pa YOU WILL SEE INSIDE OF MAGISTRATES OFFICE..lol..