If only one, DBkiller vs Whiskers?

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Carey

If only one, DBkiller vs Whiskers?

Post by Carey »

Have Matrix 355 with flemish string. If I want to do only one thing to reduce vibration/noise. Would it be best with dbkiller or whiskers added.
Thanks for your input.
W.Miguire

Re: If only one, DBkiller vs Whiskers?

Post by W.Miguire »

Don't know what you are looking for I can tell you what I did to my 355 matrix . I installed the DR. Stirrup system and the noise was cut by about 75 % you will never get rid of all the noise but it help a lot . never lost much speed if any.
JMO
W.M.
Carey

Post by Carey »

Question ? The Dr. Stirrup web site say for excalibur with ball shaped holders. What did you have to do to get them to fit?
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

if you have the stock RED's system all you have to do is switch them. The 355 Matrix they don't come with them . the DR Stirrup bumpers will not fit the Danny Miller systems. hope this helps you .
W.M.
Carey

Post by Carey »

Thanks, I have the Danny Miller system. So if I don't have the Reds system.I cant use the Dr Stirrup. Is it true that the Dr.Stirrup system does not sell an attachment??
W.Miguire

Post by W.Miguire »

no the DR STURRIP will not fit on the miller bumpers I don't know of any adaptors . put some string silencers on your string and try to see if it helps .
W.M.