Any updates to this?
"Rumble"
Matrix 350LE Treestand Camo

"Ravage"
Micro Mag 340 Mossy Oak Camo
longbow joe

Re: Turkey day molested by the lady warden

Post by longbow joe »

No waitin on my citation to come in da mail . I will update when i know something. Lbj
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Boomer81

Post by Boomer81 »

Oh wow i thought they handed one to you right then and there! Lol but then again it is a government agency and that would be too easy!
"Rumble"
Matrix 350LE Treestand Camo

"Ravage"
Micro Mag 340 Mossy Oak Camo
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

Isn't there some sort of time limit ?
Phillyarcher

Post by Phillyarcher »

Hey after reading the regs you were perfectly legal. You were in your man made blind. The way the regs read is that you can not make one out of natural material. To me it is nit picking. I'm sure if you go to court you will win. Good luck with your decision. Keep us posted.
Excal Vortex
Excal Micro 335
NAP Spitfire Max 125 grain
Hawke XB Pro 30 SR
Three Bears

Post by Three Bears »

Been almost a year..... What was the outcome?
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Yeah, I remember this one. What ever came of this LBJ? Enquiring minds want to know. :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
R.J.

Post by R.J. »

I said a prayer last nite that she would get a lotta ticks on her n grow a beard like a turkey
You guys crack me up ! :lol:
See Ya. ... R.J. > " Remember , Trophies are measured by the time and energy expended to get them , not the size or quantity of the quarry "
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I ended up with a 70 dollar fine for brushing in the blind. All other charges were dropped because l had permission to be there. Looking forward to another exciting season and adventure. Lol .lm sure shes gonna be looking for me on Saturday. ......l will be in the same spot also.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
BrotherRon

Post by BrotherRon »

My brother in-law was told he would receive a citation for baiting (more than 2 gallons)
The warden said they received an anonymous tip, so my brother in-law told the warden to tell mister anonymous that he would see him in court for trespassing.
They dropped the charges and he never got a citation. But we are very careful about concealing our bait stations now.
Matrix 310 ~ Hawke XB30 Pro SR ~ TT~Plano 36" All Weather Tactical Hard Case.
Danny Miller Top Mount Quiver.
Strings by Boo ~ nchunterkw ~ 8ptbuk
Jeremiah 29:13 :thumbup:
ch312

Post by ch312 »

Phillyarcher wrote:Hey after reading the regs you were perfectly legal. You were in your man made blind. The way the regs read is that you can not make one out of natural material. To me it is nit picking. I'm sure if you go to court you will win. Good luck with your decision. Keep us posted.
As silly of a regulation it is, the OP did in fact break the rules. The regulations are very easy to understand and there is no gray area as all materials used to make the blind must be artificial:

Blinds

The use of turkey blinds is legal under the following definition:

Any artificial or manufactured turkey blind consisting of all
manmade materials of sufficient density to block the detection of movement within the blind from an observer outside the blind.
Artificial or manufactured turkey blinds consisting of all
manmade materials means blinds must be constructed of plastic, nylon, canvas, cotton cloth, plywood or other manmade materials.

Blinds made by piling rocks, logs, branches, etc. are unlawful. The blind must completely enclose the hunter on all four sides and from above to block the detection of movement within the blind.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

ch312 wrote:
Phillyarcher wrote:Hey after reading the regs you were perfectly legal. You were in your man made blind. The way the regs read is that you can not make one out of natural material. To me it is nit picking. I'm sure if you go to court you will win. Good luck with your decision. Keep us posted.
As silly of a regulation it is, the OP did in fact break the rules. The regulations are very easy to understand and there is no gray area as all materials used to make the blind must be artificial:

Blinds

The use of turkey blinds is legal under the following definition:

Any artificial or manufactured turkey blind consisting of all
manmade materials of sufficient density to block the detection of movement within the blind from an observer outside the blind.
Artificial or manufactured turkey blinds consisting of all
manmade materials means blinds must be constructed of plastic, nylon, canvas, cotton cloth, plywood or other manmade materials.

Blinds made by piling rocks, logs, branches, etc. are unlawful. The blind must completely enclose the hunter on all four sides and from above to block the detection of movement within the blind.
I wonder if this rule is so hunter will not shoot another hunter in blind for turkey?We have a guy who shot my friend for pheasant last year,dont laugh all true..He is same person that wants to use Semi-auto AR rifle for bear hunting with .223 caliber ..I have no doubt Joe if you are in that blind brushed in he would shoot you for Turkey ...
Jack Pine

Post by Jack Pine »

I'm afraid that females in any capacity that involves authority, tend to overcompensate because of some perceived idea that they have to do better than ["beat"] male officers. Of course I can't prove that but it sure seems that way.
I became a treehugger the day my climber slipped.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Im a father of all girls.......dont tell them .....but l agree with your statement .. ..lololol lbj