Boofest question

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Boo

Re: Boofest question

Post by Boo »

paulaboutform wrote:
amythntr wrote:....RR I would do your best to attend....it is definitely a "happening. ng" event....the stars are just not aligning for me this year! :cry: :cry: :cry:.

Anthony :)
Fratello, don't forget that Don is a mechanic! Maybe he could do a realignment for you. C'mon, Anth, you have to sort it out. It just wouldn't be the same without you there. Besides, we could actually get marks for those bows of yours out to 100yards! :mrgreen:

Paul
Paulo has a point ya know Anthony! However, I have to add that there are obligations to being Mr Italy for 2016!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....to further exacerbate my "to do" list....it is looking more and more that sometime this late spring I will be the proud recipient of "rotator cuff" surgery on my left shoulder (yes I am a lefty) which should effectively end any hunting for a good period of the 2016 season :cry: :cry: :cry:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

amythntr wrote:.....to further exacerbate my "to do" list....it is looking more and more that sometime this late spring I will be the proud recipient of "rotator cuff" surgery on my left shoulder (yes I am a lefty) which should effectively end any hunting for a good period of the 2016 season :cry: :cry: :cry:

Anthony, if you don't come, the men's wet T shirt contest will have to be cancelled. There'd be just no point! Think of the loss of income for the charity!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Tom

Post by Tom »

amythntr wrote:....RR I would do your best to attend....it is definitely a "happening" event....the stars are just not aligning for me this year! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Don, I am willing to make a motion which will allow Anthony the choice of wearing stilts or the use of a step ladder just so he will be able to see over the tall grass (maybe even the short grass) to help him in his shooting contest if he comes this year.

What do you all think?

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]
munch

Post by munch »

amythntr wrote:.....to further exacerbate my "to do" list....it is looking more and more that sometime this late spring I will be the proud recipient of "rotator cuff" surgery on my left shoulder (yes I am a lefty) which should effectively end any hunting for a good period of the 2016 season :cry: :cry: :cry:

just to be fair we will spot you ten points or let you shoot from the club line in the 3d shoot
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

munch wrote:

just to be fair we will spot you ten points or let you shoot from the club line in the 3d shoot
Munch, you gonna let him shoot from the women's tee's? :lol: :lol:
Boomer81

Post by Boomer81 »

Boo wrote:

Anthony, if you don't come, the men's wet T shirt contest will have to be cancelled. There'd be just no point! Think of the loss of income for the charity!
Gold!!! Lmao
"Rumble"
Matrix 350LE Treestand Camo

"Ravage"
Micro Mag 340 Mossy Oak Camo