Nap trivex /cabellas lazer strike 2

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

longbow joe

Nap trivex /cabellas lazer strike 2

Post by longbow joe »

A lot of talk about mechanicals opening up with the 400 fps bows. My friend has 3 400fps excals and has been shooting the cabellas 125 grain version with o problems. It has a simple o ring design. . I also use this head for my waterfowl hunting with great sucess nap rates these to 400 fps he puts a tiny dollip of clear rtv silicone on the blades up front with a toothpick for extra security but i think this is unnessecary.best of all 19.99 for 3.IM a spitfire fan but i shot my 210 lb buck with the cabellas 125 grain this year and it broke legs ribs n kept on goin with a 20 ft recovery. I was wondering if anybody was using these .they get great ratings I forgot to mention how well they fly
Last edited by longbow joe on Sat May 21, 2016 2:01 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
longbow joe

Re: Nap trivex /cabellas lazer strike 2

Post by longbow joe »

]Image[/URL]
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
Phillyarcher

Post by Phillyarcher »

I have not shot that model but I'm a big fan of NAP. What I shoot is the Spitfire Max 125 grain and they do some real damage. In the past I have used regular Spitfires and years back I shot there Shockwave. A lot of the mechanicals that they are making an xbow model. Great broadheads.
Excal Vortex
Excal Micro 335
NAP Spitfire Max 125 grain
Hawke XB Pro 30 SR
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Joe, those are made for Cabelas by NAP, and they added the band to make it cheaper for Cabelas without the locking clip that the Spit's have. They fly great, and leave amazing blood trails, very good deal at $20 for 3 pack. :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!