crossbow arrow hip quiver

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

hunter with MS

crossbow arrow hip quiver

Post by hunter with MS »

Is anyone using a hip quiver for your crossbow arrows ? I got one and have hunted with it a few times as our turkey season has ended and I got it late I am using it for my Diablo arrows for now .
scope422

Re: crossbow arrow hip quiver

Post by scope422 »

Yes. I don't like having the quiver on my crossbow, just gets in the way when I'm in the treestand or walking through brush, arrows get knocked out. Got one of these this past season and it's one of the greatest pieces of equipment I've bought in a long time. It's a pack and a side quiver all in one. Bolts are on an angle on your side, real easy to grab one. Love it.

http://www.gameplangear.com/productcart ... Product=16

You can find it online cheaper then the price they quote on their site.
Matrix 355
Raid 335
Arrows - Yes
Broadheads - Sharp ones
Bodanny

Post by Bodanny »

I myself don't use bow quiver. I make aback quiver out of deer skin tanned the hide myself and left hair on it . It can hang from stand or limb by backstrap or hook.
380 matrix, micro nightmare335,Exocet 175, my aluminum arrows, muzzy broadheads and a starvation aim, Vixenmaster strings
SEC-ond 2 none

Post by SEC-ond 2 none »

I planed down a board to 1/4" thick and bolted the matrix quiver to it. drilled a hole in the top center of board, installed a key ring and carabineer clip and attach to my back pack or belt loop. Cheap and easy to make.

Stephen
Matrix 380
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

Thanks for the info . The one I got is made by neet it holds 5 crossbow arrows what time I have used it seems like it will work great. Another reason I got it is I use a Caldwell Deadshot Fieldpod and the matrix does not sit right on the stand with the quiver bracket on the bow .