TRIANGLE OF PAIN

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Species8472

Re: TRIANGLE OF PAIN

Post by Species8472 »

paulaboutform wrote:Species, I keep a screenshot of all three original pics you posted in my phone and show them to new shooters explaining 'this is what can happen if you enter the triangle of pain! '

Paul
Well at least that is some small upside to that event. My 405 has since been named DE - Digit Eater.
Never violate a woman, nor harm a child. Do not lie, cheat or steal. These things are for lesser men. Protect the weak against the evil strong. And never allow thoughts of gain to lead you into the pursuit of evil.

-The Iron Code of Druss the Legend
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

I remember your mishap also, but there was someone else who also post back when I became a member in 2012, but in any case, it's graphic pics like the ones you posted that make someone realize just how dangerous these bows can be, sometimes just saying they are dangerous is not enough.

Most people are to embarrassed to post mistakes they have made, I applaud you guys because these errors are the kind you want to learn from, not learn on your own
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Ive been to the triangle, I danced within and felt the sting

Mine happened when in stand. I had the bow rested sideways on my lap. When a buck came in I turned& lifted the bow to shoot without realizing the thumb was too high.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

Ive been to the triangle, I danced within and felt the sting
Not to down play what we're talking about lol but that's funny
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone