Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Trentco1

Re: Tact Zone scope issue

Post by Trentco1 »

amythntr wrote:
Trentco1 wrote:
L. E. Carroll wrote:Trentco 1

By the sounds of all these continuing negative TZ scope posts, :shock:

I would guess you and Sproolman both having good ones, :wink: makes you both lucky men. :lol:

Gene
Would anybody think the reason we hear about all these defaults in the tack zone scope is because there so popular and everybody has one. I would bet if it was the other way around and everybody had the hawk XB 30 pro scope you would here a lot more problems with them as well....Up at my cottage everybody knows everyone and all you hear about is everybodys droping dead of cancer down here in the big smoke where I live you barely hear about cancer and there's probably a lot more people dropping off from it here then there is up there
It social media!

....I do not agree with your hypothesis Trentco1....if we follow that line of reasoning we would be hearing about a large number of failures with the Leupold Brand since so many people own them in various different applications....AND many people (such as myself) have a Leupold on both of my crossbows....both my boys have a Leuppy on both of their crossbows...AND we have them on ALL of our firearms and nary a hiccup....I just do not hear of them having the issues that the Crapzone scope has....in spite of social media ....JMHHO! :wink:

Anthony :)
Ur Points taken.
Thanks Anthony
Micro 355
Hawke xb30 pro scope T&T Triger boo force 10 string Zombie slayers 16.5 arrows c/w right helical blazer vanes aluminum nocks or lumenoks
Micro 315
Tact zone scope force 10 string 16" inch executioner arrows aluminum nocks or lumenoks
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

amythntr wrote:
Trentco1 wrote:
L. E. Carroll wrote:Trentco 1

By the sounds of all these continuing negative TZ scope posts, :shock:

I would guess you and Sproolman both having good ones, :wink: makes you both lucky men. :lol:

Gene
Would anybody think the reason we hear about all these defaults in the tack zone scope is because there so popular and everybody has one. I would bet if it was the other way around and everybody had the hawk XB 30 pro scope you would here a lot more problems with them as well....Up at my cottage everybody knows everyone and all you hear about is everybodys droping dead of cancer down here in the big smoke where I live you barely hear about cancer and there's probably a lot more people dropping off from it here then there is up there
It social media!

....I do not agree with your hypothesis Trentco1....if we follow that line of reasoning we would be hearing about a large number of failures with the Leupold Brand since so many people own them in various different applications....AND many people (such as myself) have a Leupold on both of my crossbows....both my boys have a Leuppy on both of their crossbows...AND we have them on ALL of our firearms and nary a hiccup....I just do not hear of them having the issues that the Crapzone scope has....in spite of social media ....JMHHO! :wink:

Anthony :)
:D
Last edited by sproulman on Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Crowell392

Post by Crowell392 »

I have looked far and wide and I'm not finding the problems that I'm having with my TZ, but I know what i see on mine and i have be installing scopes for 30 years with no problems, so im going to say that the TZ do have some problems.,or maybe I just got lucky.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Crowell392 wrote:I have looked far and wide and I'm not finding the problems that I'm having with my TZ, but I know what i see on mine and i have be installing scopes for 30 years with no problems, so im going to say that the TZ do have some problems.,or maybe I just got lucky.
I found 1 that had problem you had on about 30 that wrote comment on 3 different forums....Most were fish eye thing but later said it was not adjusted close to eye....You did the string bob idea first if it moved you are correct ...

I am least of experts hear why am I commenting ? What I know I got from most here by reading and from the 5 other forums I read on.Just not READING of any defects in TZ other than fisheye thing..
Crowell392

Post by Crowell392 »

I received my Hawke XB30 pro scope today, got it installed and sighted in out to 30 yards , this scope is clear and the reticle is super fine. So far I like it. I'll keep you posted.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Crowell392 wrote:I received my Hawke XB30 pro scope today, got it installed and sighted in out to 30 yards , this scope is clear and the reticle is super fine. So far I like it. I'll keep you posted.
keep the TZ for back up scope on your trips..Lot of good reviews on pro..

we were out shooting in woods at stumps with TZ scope just before dark I wanted to see what it would do on Buck near dark..Scope was very good the lighted green was great and at dark the red was better..We had Lumenocks on also as we shot they are great also..

Not rec this scope TZ but so far its working for me and is clear and accurate ..