100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
Carnivorous

Re: Big thanks!

Post by Carnivorous »

newbie wrote:na just fancied her up.
Any pics of the upgrades? :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.

Post by newbie »

bellerivercrossbowhunter wrote:
newbie wrote:na just fancied her up.
Any pics of the upgrades? :)
Ill post some when i get home tonight.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads

Post by newbie »

parts i do have puctures of Jeff.
Finished product i dont.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

newbie wrote:Image

Finished product i dont.

....what are the two pieces next to the triggers....I won't say what they look like :shock: ?

Anthony :mrgreen:
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Carnivorous

Post by Carnivorous »

amythntr wrote:

Finished product i dont.

....what are the two pieces next to the triggers....I won't say what they look like :shock: ?

Anthony :mrgreen:

Danny Miller string stops I think...lol

Mike :those parts look awesome... :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
Trentco1

Post by Trentco1 »

Just wanted to say a big thank you to Don and Karen for hosting this event and all the great people from the Excalibar for making me and my boy feel so welcome also a special thanks to Dr. Danny Miller for taking the time to work on on my bow setting me up with a new set of limbs and getting me in the right direction also special thanks to all the great people I met it's nice to put some faces to your names on the forum.
Can't wait till next year!
cheers to all;)
Micro 355
Hawke xb30 pro scope T&T Triger boo force 10 string Zombie slayers 16.5 arrows c/w right helical blazer vanes aluminum nocks or lumenoks
Micro 315
Tact zone scope force 10 string 16" inch executioner arrows aluminum nocks or lumenoks
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Well, the adventure is coming to a close. I'm dropping off the rental car, getting shuttled to the airport and getting a shuttle back to the hotel. When I checked in to drop off my gear they put me in a room that was already occupied by an older British lady that was getting ready to get in the shower. We were both very glad I didn't walkiinto her room a couple minutes later. :oops: :lol:

It was truly wonderful to see some familiar faces and meet some new forum friends. I had the opportunity to spend some great time with friends, carrying on and telling some lies :mrgreen:

Finally, words cannot express my gratitude to Don and Karin for their hospitality and really the love they show to their guests. A big thanks to Megan and Royce for being as welcoming as Don and Karin. It was truly my pleasure to see everyone again. I can't wait for next year already. :D

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:Well, the adventure is coming to a close. I'm dropping off the rental car, getting shuttled to the airport and getting a shuttle back to the hotel. When I checked in to drop off my gear they put me in a room that was already occupied by an older British lady that was getting ready to get in the shower. We were both very glad I didn't walkiinto her room a couple minutes later. :oops: :lol:

It was truly wonderful to see some familiar faces and meet some new forum friends. I had the opportunity to spend some great time with friends, carrying on and telling some lies :mrgreen:

Finally, words cannot express my gratitude to Don and Karin for their hospitality and really the love they show to their guests. A big thanks to Megan and Royce for being as welcoming as Don and Karin. It was truly my pleasure to see everyone again. I can't wait for next year already. :D

Paul

.....rumor has it Don and Karin will be instituting "STRICT"requirements about when people can start coming to the Boofest compound and when they "MUST"leave....as it is also rumored that one Boofest attendee requested keys to the house when Don and Karin said they had to leave for work yesterday....now who could that attendee be? :shock: :shock: :shock: :mrgreen:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Ya know Anthony, it's surprising how unreasonable some can be. I tried climbing between Don and Karin and they actually told me to get out of their bed and go sleep in my hotel room! :shock: What's up with that? :lol:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.

Post by newbie »

paulaboutform wrote:Ya know Anthony, it's surprising how unreasonable some can be. I tried climbing between Don and Karin and they actually told me to get out of their bed and go sleep in my hotel room! :shock: What's up with that? :lol:

Paul
Well if you were wearing your puppy outfit they wouldn't have noticed silly
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

newbie wrote:
paulaboutform wrote:Ya know Anthony, it's surprising how unreasonable some can be. I tried climbing between Don and Karin and they actually told me to get out of their bed and go sleep in my hotel room! :shock: What's up with that? :lol:

Paul
Well if you were wearing your puppy outfit they wouldn't have noticed silly

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :) :lol:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Finished product i dont.

....you still haven't told me what you use those two little black plugs for? :shock:

....are they ear plugs to silence the bow? :P

Anthony :?

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings

Post by newbie »

im goin to let you keep guessing.....
they are green though not black. Danny has loads of them :wink:
.... they are in my bow in the paul made me do it tread
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Tom

Post by Tom »

Paul
Paul, I told you to NOT say ..... PEEL MY ORANGE when you tried.

Tom
Tom
[img]http://hometown.aol.com/wingbonecall/images/turkey.gif[/img]