What a great time at Boofest 2016! - Photos added

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

cdn.redneck

Re: What a great time at Boofest 2016! - Photos added

Post by cdn.redneck »

Nice pictures Vix, was good to see people over there and Munch with his terrible slap ur mama dip.
Your missing the picture showing your face when the beer table was up :mrgreen:
Leupold crossbones
Mathews Monster 7.0
Black Eagle - Carbon Express - Easton
munch

Post by munch »

Mike next year I think I'll make double . One for Friday and one for sat . Also would like to do a fish fry on the sat for everyone . Wanted to this year but have only fished twice . Good luck in the new place
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
cdn.redneck

Post by cdn.redneck »

That's a good idea, some fish on the fire could had been great. Removing the tires out of the fire first to keep the good taste :mrgreen:
Leupold crossbones
Mathews Monster 7.0
Black Eagle - Carbon Express - Easton
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

munch wrote:Mike next year I think I'll make double . One for Friday and one for sat . Also would like to do a fish fry on the sat for everyone . Wanted to this year but have only fished twice . Good luck in the new place

That was gooood !!!! Loved it!!! Ty munch for making it!!! And your sister wraps were awesome!! :D
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
munch

Post by munch »

maine hunter wrote:
munch wrote:Mike next year I think I'll make double . One for Friday and one for sat . Also would like to do a fish fry on the sat for everyone . Wanted to this year but have only fished twice . Good luck in the new place

That was gooood !!!! Loved it!!! Ty munch for making it!!! And your sister wraps were awesome!! :D
Tell gene I'm already have cookie withdrawal
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
maine hunter

Post by maine hunter »

munch wrote:
maine hunter wrote:

Tell gene I'm already have cookie withdrawal

Little less then a year to go!!! :lol:
355 matrix, big johns arrows- zombieslayers, g5 montecs, strikers. Vortex big johns arrows- zombieslayers g5 montecs 125. Lumenoks.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

With you sitting in the passenger seat Kevin . Were you able to reach the containers on the drive home . :lol:
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
roly

Post by roly »

Just got home from Boofest, took the long way home again.

We had so much fun again this year and Patty is already talking about next year. It is always a treat to see our friends there and to make new friends

Thank you Don and Karin for doing this again, you guys are so special.

So much fun and such a good cause.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....all you attendees to Boofest 2016 have made it very clear to me....Once an attendee, the feeling of despair when you miss one is truly overwhelming :cry: :cry: :cry: What makes matters worse is that when I left for work last Thursday I was already clearing my schedule so that I could have gotten up there Friday evening (in time for the campfire :mrgreen: ) and yet I let the 8 hour drive to and from over the course of a weekend get to me....

.....in retrospect, it was a poor decision on my part.....one that I have 353 days to sulk :cry: about.....thinking about the "what could have been".....before I can make it right! :D

Anthony :D
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

Just make sure you get your ORANGE G STRING if you are planning on joining the festivities next year. You will truly feel out of place without it :mrgreen:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Hunt it wrote:Just make sure you get your ORANGE G STRING if you are planning on joining the festivities next year. You will truly feel out of place without it :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :shock: :shock:

I heard Snuffbox (Paul) is making them for everyone next year.....something about everyone marching in the Boofest fields while he play's his "bag pipes!"

Anthony :shock:
Last edited by amythntr on Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Boo

Post by Boo »

LA! LA! LA! LA! LA! LA! LA! LA!
Some people just like stepping on rakes
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

I think Boo Fest is moving next year to Quebec land of the Blaze Flashers.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

amythntr wrote:....all you attendees to Boofest 2016 have made it very clear to me....Once an attendee, the feeling of despair when you miss one is truly overwhelming :cry: :cry: :cry: What makes matters worse is that when I left for work last Thursday I was already clearing my schedule so that I could have gotten up there Friday evening (in time for the campfire :mrgreen: ) and yet I let the 8 hour drive to and from over the course of a weekend get to me....

.....in retrospect, it was a poor decision on my part.....one that I have 353 days to sulk :cry: about.....thinking about the "what could have been".....before I can make it right! :D

Hey Anthony, at least one of them could say they had a crummy time just to ease our pain, don't ya think! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Boo

Post by Boo »

flightattendant100 wrote:
amythntr wrote:....all you attendees to Boofest 2016 have made it very clear to me....Once an attendee, the feeling of despair when you miss one is truly overwhelming :cry: :cry: :cry: What makes matters worse is that when I left for work last Thursday I was already clearing my schedule so that I could have gotten up there Friday evening (in time for the campfire :mrgreen: ) and yet I let the 8 hour drive to and from over the course of a weekend get to me....

Hey Anthony, at least one of them could say they had a crummy time just to ease our pain, don't ya think! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I had a crummy time, honest. :mrgreen:
Some people just like stepping on rakes