Official Countdown to Boofest 2017

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Official Countdown to Boofest 2017

Post by amythntr »

.....357 days :?

Signed by all that couldn't make the 2016 event! :mrgreen:
Last edited by amythntr on Sun May 14, 2017 9:32 pm, edited 3 times in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Carnivorous

Re: Unofficial Countdown to Boofest 2017

Post by Carnivorous »

OK what is the date for 2017? Never fails that a certain family gathering leaves me detained and unable to free myself to attend Boo fest. If I know the date now I will work it in to the party scheduling to avoid a future conflict in the schedule... :)
A touch of frost has heightened your awareness and your heart steadily beats in anticipation. Your senses are suddenly alert to the movement on the forest floor and you realize that the moment of truth is at hand.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....JUST FUNNING....not fair to Don since he is the main man and it is his decision on whether to have one....

....hey, when i left last year I was sure I would be back this year and the stars just did not align the way I had expected....it would have been a heck of a long drive from The People's Republic of New Jersey to Ontario (8 hrs each way) for a weekend :cry: :cry:

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings

Post by newbie »

amythntr wrote:.....JUST FUNNING....not fair to Don since he is the main man and it is his decision on whether to have one....

....hey, when i left last year I was sure I would be back this year and the stars just did not align the way I had expected....it would have been a heck of a long drive from The People's Republic of New Jersey to Ontario (8 hrs each way) for a weekend :cry: :cry:

you should have came this year Anthony.... Ontario is seeing a drought and the grass is short :mrgreen: heck i havent cut mine since last few days of june.
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

amythntr wrote:....it would have been a heck of a long drive from The People's Republic of New Jersey to Ontario (8 hrs each way) for a weekend :cry: :cry:

Sure sure that's the reason, NOT !!!!

If Paul, from B.C., and Cookie, from Maine, could make the effort, I don't believe you couldn't have done the same.

C'mon, Anthony just tell it like it is, we're just not good enough for you. :P :mrgreen:
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

newbie wrote:
amythntr wrote:.....JUST FUNNING....not fair to Don since he is the main man and it is his decision on whether to have one....

you should have came this year Anthony.... Ontario is seeing a drought and the grass is short :mrgreen: heck i havent cut mine since last few days of june.
.... :lol: :lol: :lol: Same here Mike...now I wish I did....If I could have taken off today I would have come for the weekend!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Don`t sweat it Anthony .
There is people who can not make it every year . There is only so many weekends in the summer to fit everything in .
Next year then .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
agingcrossbower

Post by agingcrossbower »

I know how ya feel Anthony. Sort of a empty left out feeling. Next year hopefully. Thanks for the count down thread. :D
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Anthony, just go early and stay late. You got it covered! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

flightattendant100 wrote:

Anthony, just go early and stay late. You got it covered! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Paul, you hit the nail on the head! I showed up at the Boo home early Thursday morning and left tonight. I'm thinking Karin must be glad to not have me banging into her in her own spam and Don gets his shop back! :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

paulaboutform wrote:

Paul, you hit the nail on the head! I showed up at the Boo home early Thursday morning and left tonight. I'm thinking Karin must be glad to not have me banging into her in her own spam and Don gets his shop back! :mrgreen:

Paul
Paesan....apparently the word "Kitchen1" is spam to the Excalibur people...which leads me to believe it is really run by the ladies who feel "kitchen1" is a bad word....I wonder if "reservation" is equally a dirty word? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Anthony :) :mrgreen:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....only 356 days left :mrgreen: ....start clearing up the calendar....air strips have to be made...100 yard ranges fashioned, grass kept short (for me :shock: :lol: ), etcetera, etcetera, etcetera! :mrgreen:

Anthony :mrgreen:

PS: where are all of those "secret" Boofest 2916 pictures which cannot be shown? :mrgreen:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

amythntr wrote:.....only 356 days left :mrgreen: ....start clearing up the calendar....air strips have to be made...100 yard ranges fashioned, grass kept short (for me :shock: :lol: ), etcetera, etcetera, etcetera! :mrgreen:

PS: where are all of those "secret" Boofest 2916 pictures which cannot be shown? :mrgreen:
I heard Paul was leaving in May next year!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

amythntr wrote:.....only 356 days left :mrgreen: ....start clearing up the calendar....air strips have to be made...100 yard ranges fashioned, grass kept short (for me :shock: :lol: ), etcetera, etcetera, etcetera! :mrgreen:

I heard Paul was leaving in May next year!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
...."WRONG"....I heard he was coming home to get a fresh batch of "orange" underwear and heading back! :shock: :lol:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings

Post by newbie »

I think there is a shortage...... Gaston bought up the worlds supply :mrgreen: