Broadheads

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

jody5252

Broadheads

Post by jody5252 »

Dirt Nap DRT Broadheads. Has anyone tried these yet? I would like to get some input on these heads.
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks
longbow joe

Re: Broadheads

Post by longbow joe »

Ive shot the 175 grain 4 blade (w/bleeder) out of my longbow they are tough and sharp the only reason i dont use them is because i have this super stitius attachment to the simmons sharks .....i have only lost one deer with one out of 40 and it was a bad hit.the dirt nap would be my next choice if the simmons wasnt there.a company called werewolf also makes a very similar head also good check them out also. 3 rivers archery sells em .
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
warningshot

Post by warningshot »

I shoot muzzys and love em
bob watkins

Post by bob watkins »

shot the dirt nap 100gr they fly well but i thought the ferule was weak it bent in my target so i never hunted with them. magnus black hornet is really a tough head if that's what looking for they fly very good .
hunter with MS

Post by hunter with MS »

I use muzzy crossbow trocar 125 and won't use nothing else no need to .
jody5252

Post by jody5252 »

longbow joe wrote:Ive shot the 175 grain 4 blade (w/bleeder) out of my longbow they are tough and sharp the only reason i dont use them is because i have this super stitius attachment to the simmons sharks .....i have only lost one deer with one out of 40 and it was a bad hit.the dirt nap would be my next choice if the simmons wasnt there.a company called werewolf also makes a very similar head also good check them out also. 3 rivers archery sells em .
:lol: Thought I was the only one like that. Us old school guys will never change, huh... Mine was/are Bear Razor heads. However I do not have many left. So, time to find a good BH... I tried the Steel force Phat heads, but they seem so small! I like a wider cut. I should of tried the DRT first.
Exocet 200 & Micro 315 2219 Magnums-Flex Fletch SK200/300 Vanes-10 Point and Sightmark Scope-Single post quiver mts.-Vixenmaster/Trinity/8 pt.Flemish Strings-Dirt-Nap100/125 gr.-Lumenoks