I'm in BIG Trouble!!!

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

TheBig1

Re: I'm in BIG Trouble!!!

Post by TheBig1 »

bubba wrote:Hey Big Red One, You must have got the bog-pod super steady combo ? The tri pod version with inter changeable U mount and gun rest mount? Smile.. Your gonna love the bog-pod, the best i've ever used. I'm sure the wife will come around... O...By the way you could have saved about 30.00 if you bought it at amazon..opps.
Bubba, here's the one I got. It's $289 HEAVY DUTY tripod package that comes with a total of 3 different interchangeable heads as well as a snow camo blind to wrap around the tripod's legs. I got it for $140 on sale on Saturday night. It went back to $289 on Sunday morning.

http://www.cabelas.com/catalog/product. ... t104564880
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
bubba

Post by bubba »

Damn!! That's a super deal... Not the package i was thinking. I have the bog-pod super steady with the two acc. Great deal.. Is the wife coming around? (smile)
Matrix, 355. Hawke Xb-30 Pro. Ibex, Nikon Bolt. Strings By Boo, Nchunter, Zombies & Spynal Tapps From South Shore Archery,Now Built By My Son, N.A.P. Spitfire XXX and Magnus Black Hornets. (Fight Hard..Love Fast.. Die Young..)
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

bubba wrote:Damn!! That's a super deal... Not the package i was thinking. I have the bog-pod super steady with the two acc. Great deal.. Is the wife coming around? (smile)
She's starting to come around to not being mad at me, not the fact that I got a great deal though. We still haven't "Made up" though. :lol:
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

When I get my Queen so mad she won't talk to me, I enjoy the quiet time. :lol:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!