crossbow used to kill three in Toronto

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

Re: crossbow used to kill three in Toronto

Post by amythntr »

Boo wrote:Can you guys imgine 3 deer in a row shot with anything? Something is wrong with this story!

....I am surprised your media hasn't used the term skewered in reporting on this horrific crime :shock: :?

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

Released mid-afternoon . The cause of death to the three victims . Victim #1 strangulation , Victim #2 Crossbow bolt stab to the neck , Victim #3 Arrowhead stab to the neck . All three DID NOT get shot .
The news release .
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-po ... -1.3049104
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
janesy

Post by janesy »

crap! That guy needs to go away.

He'll be out in March.
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
Boo

Post by Boo »

Nothing better than uninformed speculation to start a worthless fuss and to get a putz of a politician to grandstand on his toilet seat. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people just like stepping on rakes
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Boo wrote:Nothing better than uninformed speculation to start a worthless fuss and to get a putz of a politician to grandstand on his toilet seat. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don, it's easier to understand what a politician is saying, especially grand standing, from his toilet seat...no pants to muffle his voice when speaking out of his BUTT! :lol:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

While he is speaking out his butt . The media will be commenting on how nice his hair looks though . :?
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
ihunt

Post by ihunt »

Doe Master wrote:Released mid-afternoon . The cause of death to the three victims . Victim #1 strangulation , Victim #2 Crossbow bolt stab to the neck , Victim #3 Arrowhead stab to the neck . All three DID NOT get shot .
The news release .
http://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/toronto-po ... -1.3049104
Now if they can update their news for the rest of Canada stating they weren't shot by a crossbow. Still the damage is done my these so-called news reporters who tells half the story!
Last edited by ihunt on Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Micro Camo 335
Zombie Slayers

Post by newbie »

paulaboutform wrote:
Boo wrote:Nothing better than uninformed speculation to start a worthless fuss and to get a putz of a politician to grandstand on his toilet seat. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Don, it's easier to understand what a politician is saying, especially grand standing, from his toilet seat...no pants to muffle his voice when speaking out of his BUTT! :lol:

Paul
i too paul cant find anyone that voted these wads into a majority
:shock:

Sad to say that they accomplished what they were after. Tarnishing the image legal crossbow enthusiasts in the minds of people that wont follow up on the initial breaking story or three. No one will care now that the truth came out :? :roll: :shock:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
Michiganhunter

Post by Michiganhunter »

I thought that only the media here in the states was biased and corrupt. It sounds like it is world wide. Yes they will spin a lie just to support their warped agenda and it is getting real old real fast. We are trying to decide on a President with a choice of idiot number one or idiot number two and the media isn't helping with that decision. They are far left Liberal and as corrupt as any organization can be. I was hoping Canada had their act together so at least I had a place to escape to if Hillary gets in...lol or should I say "when" she gets in as our elections are so blatantly rigged it is maddening. Sounds like North America in general is being over run by the Libs.
380 Matrix Extra
Hawke XB 30 Compact
Easton 2216 19 " 388gr... 378fps
100gr Spitfire/Wasp Jak-Hammer
Trigger Tech trigger
Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow »

"Toronto police release causes of death in triple murder involving crossbow"

The crooked media still had to get in the "Crossbow" for the sensationalism!!
Micro 335 - Vixenmaster String, Diablo, Slick Trick 150
M380 - Hawke XB30 Pro, Vixenmaster String, Quill, VPA 150 / FOC
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

Michiganhunter wrote:I thought that only the media here in the states was biased and corrupt. It sounds like it is world wide. Yes they will spin a lie just to support their warped agenda and it is getting real old real fast. We are trying to decide on a President with a choice of idiot number one or idiot number two and the media isn't helping with that decision. They are far left Liberal and as corrupt as any organization can be. I was hoping Canada had their act together so at least I had a place to escape to if Hillary gets in...lol or should I say "when" she gets in as our elections are so blatantly rigged it is maddening. Sounds like North America in general is being over run by the Libs.
You ain't whislin Dixie jack! You'll find our degenerate leader on the far left side of your criminal democrate candidate....I don't even want to mention either name! :?

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
ComfyBear

Post by ComfyBear »

One of the victim's worked for the T.T.C.(Toronto Transit Commission), the transit company I worked for over 30 years before I retired.

Office of the Chief Executive

30 August, 2016
Christopher Ryan
A loss to family, friends and TTC colleagues
Employed from November 22, 2004 to August 25, 2016

Station Collector Christopher Ryan was a 12-year veteran of the TTC.

We were saddened to learn last week that Mr. Ryan was one of the victims in a shocking multiple murder that occurred on August 25. He was just 42.

Until today, a court-ordered publication ban did not permit us to share this tragic news with you.
On behalf of the entire TTC family, we offer our deepest condolences to Mr. Ryan’s family, friends and colleagues.

The TTC will lower flags to half-staff in memory of Mr. Ryan.

August 30, 2016
ComfyBear
Micro Axe 340, Matrix 380, Matrix 355, Matrix 350, Exocet 200
ComfyBear Strings
G5 Montecs 125gr., SlickTrick 125 gr. Magnums

To thine own self be true.
Remove thine mask Polonius.
Live thy truth, doth not be false to any man.
galamb

Post by galamb »

I bet the strangulation victim was strangled with a piece of rope.

Did you know, in Canada, you can buy a rope at any hardware store and numerous big box stores without any sort of license or training?

I think we should lobby our politician's to designate "rope" as minimally a non-restricted weapon. It is far too dangerous to be sold to just "anyone".....
Graham

Micro 340TD, 17" Gold Tip Ballistics (180 gr inserts) - 125 gr Iron Will/VPA/TOTA (504 grains total/21.6% FOC) @ 301 FPS
janesy

Post by janesy »

I sell rope.
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
janesy

Post by janesy »

Second page of the Toronto Sun today had a right hand column with a big picture of a crossbow. When you read the ad it turns out a ups guy was hit with a stray arrow after a guy missed his target practicing with his crossbow. This took place in one of the southern states if I recall correctly. That's our good reporters in Toronto digging for the relevant news to headline on the second page.

Who wants rope before you can't get it? :lol:
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme