crossbow used to kill three in Toronto

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

dutchhunter

crossbow used to kill three in Toronto

Post by dutchhunter »

The news is reporting three people killed in a attack by a crossbow in Toronto. One in custody. More info to come.
addicted to canadian beaver

Re: crossbow used to kill three in Toronto

Post by newbie »

Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!
Bullzeye

Post by Bullzeye »

I just saw that on Internet, in SDC I believe it was, horrible thing. If it happened here in Quebec, I'd bet we would have to register our bows :(
Exocet 200
S5 System
Shadowzone
va3cgt

Post by va3cgt »

Here we go again. The Liberals will want some sort of registry now, background checks, permits und papers to possess and purchase. Wait for it.

The media will spin it that the crossbow was "legally purchased". Some Liberal will grab a hold of this unfortunate incident and run with it, grandstanding.
wheelie

Post by wheelie »

Just heard that on our local news Dutch. Not good for what sport we love.

By the way Dutch our beagle had a bowel blockage. After $3000 and saving his life he is a happy beagle again. He had two weeks of eating chicken as that was all he could eat.. That is all he wanted and we did not have time to cook chicken so we bought deli chickens. He decided he would like to eat deli chickens for the rest of his life but that did not happen. :lol:
va3cgt

Post by va3cgt »

How is it that the suspect was able to fire off three arrows (assuming) and kill three people. Plausible??
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

"Cross bow found at scene" does not equate to confirmation that the three dead were killed by a crossbow.

Mind you, the media folks would love to have some exotic element to include in an otherwise dull, but grim news story.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

I HAVE PRETTY MUCH HAD IT WITH THE MEDIA. The news report I heard went heavy on the crossbow part implying that was the tool used, but then later stated that there were other things laying around and they are not aware what was used. time will tell I guess

These idiots are selling stories, not facts and they are filled with inaccuracies for the sake of being the first one with the scoop. Ever have it where you know a story first hand on the news? its actually shocking how bad they are at getting the truth out. I just cant decide if its intentional or not

story at 5
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

va3cgt wrote:How is it that the suspect was able to fire off three arrows (assuming) and kill three people. Plausible??
If you lined them up, one behind the other - one bolt would do the deed.
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Hi5 wrote:"Cross bow found at scene" does not equate to confirmation that the three dead were killed by a crossbow.

Mind you, the media folks would love to have some exotic element to include in an otherwise dull, but grim news story.
Remember, it's now sensationalism, not journalism! Real reporting does not sell folks. We won't know the real story until it's been played out on all the GD News shows, you know, 48 hours, Nightline, etc.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
munch

Post by munch »

I'm guessing it was a black assault crossbow . Liberals will limit the amount of arrows you can posses to 1 so this can't happen again
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Normous

Post by Normous »

Get this, our local New Anchor just covered the murder in Scarborough Ontario and said the 3 victims were hit with a quiver.

The news sucks!
EXCALFFLICTION 1991 ->>----------> 2024
Matrix 355
Huskemaw and Leupold crossbow optics.
Boo Strings
SWAT BH's and TOTA heads.
Teach Your Family How To Hunt So You Don't Have To Hunt For Your Family
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....said that three people were killed by a sick person....no matter what implement was used....he could have used a car seat best and strangled all three and I am sure there would not be a call to ban seat belts, or rope or whatever....

....just sayin!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Doe Master
Site Admin

Post by Doe Master »

You are right Neil .
The news stations could get the facts written out for them . They still would turn on whatever slant their political views go . ie CBC infamous for being pro-liberal . Sun news very conservative based .
I would just like the news not some news anchors opinion .
Prone est ut nos es plurimus periculosus
dutchhunter

Post by dutchhunter »

wheelie wrote:Just heard that on our local news Dutch. Not good for what sport we love.

By the way Dutch our beagle had a bowel blockage. After $3000 and saving his life he is a happy beagle again. He had two weeks of eating chicken as that was all he could eat.. That is all he wanted and we did not have time to cook chicken so we bought deli chickens. He decided he would like to eat deli chickens for the rest of his life but that did not happen. :lol:
Wow that's a tough one.i still have the little female. Zena .she is doing great. Sorry to hear that. Glad it worked our
.hate to see any pup suffer.D
addicted to canadian beaver