Micro 335 problems

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AlecFleck

Re: Dangerous piece of Junk??

Post by AlecFleck »

vixenmaster wrote:
AlecFleck wrote:I purchased a micro335 last fall and hunted with it last year. A week ago i began shooting again after 20 shots it began shooting all over target. I found all the screws holding trigger mech to rail were loose!! I had it repaired and started shooting again today after 10-15 shots the limb broke

Ist post an jus un load do ya. I doubt you even knowed to cock n shoot one or own one. Yer a 1 post wonder! Travel on down the road we don't need yer cryin n whinein wid snot runnin down yer upper lip
AlecFleck

Re: Dangerous piece of Junk??

Post by AlecFleck »

vixenmaster wrote:
AlecFleck wrote:I purchased a micro335 last fall and hunted with it last year. A week ago i began shooting again after 20 shots it began shooting all over target. I found all the screws holding trigger mech to rail were loose!! I had it repaired and started shooting again today after 10-15 shots a limb cracked/broke!!
Ist post an jus un load do ya. I doubt you even knowed to cock n shoot one or own one. Yer a 1 post wonder! Travel on down the road we don't need yer cryin n whinein wid snot runnin down yer upper lip
vixenmaster

Re: Micro 335 problems

Post by vixenmaster »

Good mornin to ya, glad to see no troll. Several Warranty Stations close to you, Danny Miller's Horizontal Archery, Draves Archery n of Course Excal them selves. Welcome to the Forum, yer not the only one who has had limb troubles n head aches from it. I also have had my butt on my shoulders a time or 2 thru the yrs wid Excals. I have always owned them fer 20 yrs n i admit to gettin my drawers in a wad a couple times. Excal has the Best Warranty of any Crossbow Company. They don't dance around the issue n they will get you fixed up. :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
janesy

Post by janesy »

Im in retail and I can say that Excalibur has the best warranty of any company. Crossbows or other wise.
I did a scope warranty last week, and it was 46 hours from time I shipped to the time it was back in my hand.
Excalibur will take care of you
Blackout BD-Axe "Hatchet340"
Suppressor 400TD
Assassin 400Extreme
AlecFleck

Post by AlecFleck »

You guys are awsome thanx fer all da help
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

Stick around. There's lots of good information and helpful advice. When we get to know each other a bit, we even have some fun together.

Welcome to the forum.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

I remember when some thought i was TROLL.. :roll: When they decided to kill all our deer off here in pa WMU2G I was banned from some hunting forums because as member of USP of pa we tried to stop it ...

Back to topic I sent in my limbs on my micro 335 gen 1 because i thought those marks on left limb were splits happening after 10 shots..
it was normal marks but they put new limbs on and after 100 shots no marks at all on left limb ...
AlecFleck

Post by AlecFleck »

Ya i saw those marks its the camo design i could stick my fingernail into these cracks and limb is crooked. Thanks for your support on Pa deer elimination scheme. Im in woods 30+ days and can testify on bogus herd #'s. Although here in 2b we're swamped w them cmon down and take some does!!