Micro 335 problems

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

AlecFleck

Micro 335 problems

Post by AlecFleck »

I purchased a micro335 last fall and hunted with it last year. A week ago i began shooting again after 20 shots it began shooting all over target. I found all the screws holding trigger mech to rail were loose!! I had it repaired and started shooting again today after 10-15 shots a limb cracked/broke!!
Last edited by AlecFleck on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixenmaster

Re: Dangerous piece of Junk??

Post by vixenmaster »

AlecFleck wrote:I purchased a micro335 last fall and hunted with it last year. A week ago i began shooting again after 20 shots it began shooting all over target. I found all the screws holding trigger mech to rail were loose!! I had it repaired and started shooting again today after 10-15 shots a limb cracked/broke!! Is this common for Excalibur products to fall apart and shatter into pieces!! Had that limb shattered at wrong time i could have been injured/blinded or worse!! Im beyond upset with this product and will be contacting the consumer safety board,better buisness bureau and a few others. Is this what is to be Expected from " The worlds finest crossbow company"!! oh and what do i do next? send it back,ask for a refund, have new limbs sent to me??
Ist post an jus un load do ya. I doubt you even knowed to cock n shoot one or own one. Yer a 1 post wonder! Travel on down the road we don't need yer cryin n whinein wid snot runnin down yer upper lip
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
AlecFleck

Post by AlecFleck »

xxxxx
Last edited by AlecFleck on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

I would have a hard time beratin you n don't worry about my edumacation. As you if'en you cn't come on here n act like a person then don't post! We all can see by yer 1st n 2nd post yer a pot stirrer n a keyboad tuffy. Take this problem you have up wid Excal tomorrow instead of pourin out yer drivel here. We certainly don't want hear all the b!tchin cause you broke yer toy
Half Bubble Off BD360

xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

The Brand here is sacred, you come out stomping your feet like a little girl and don't know how to use the equipment, then jump on one of our members, what gives? Get it fixed, learn how to use it, and go hunt. Sorry if that offends you Tarzan.
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
AlecFleck

Post by AlecFleck »

xxx
Last edited by AlecFleck on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Nutten but a pot stirrer a Troll n a Barfnet user, gotstid yer # go back to them n let the door hit as it closes
Half Bubble Off BD360

xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

If those are so great, why are you even here? :wink:
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Mike, I smell poop, you smell poop? :lol: :lol:
AlecFleck

Post by AlecFleck »

Ok guys im done blowin off steam, I love this Excalibur its the coolest xbow ive ever owned been wanting one for years saved up $900 and finally got one, and it broke, im just pissed!! Didnt mean to get nasty with yins..sorry...im gettin it fixed i hope they work out tis limb problem and dont know why all them screws were loose. PS im also a charter boat capt on great lakes, l like you knuckleheads up north.. peace!! capt'n Al...
Arrowflinger

Post by Arrowflinger »

Bon voyage captain.
Matrix 350 LE 18 in. Diablos 150 gr. Boltcutters Zombie Slayers 150 gr. Slick Tricks C2 crank Hawkke XB 30 Pro SR
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Contact one of their warranty centers. They will listen to your complaints and let ya know how to deal with them. They may recommend loc-tite on some of those fasteners. I highly recommend that you check your attitude when discussing things with them. I know when I have a customer getting hot with me, my helpful advice ceases and my listening quietly kicks in.

You have a high quality bow in your hands, but they create a lot of shock and vibration and this is where your problem occurs. I recommend you do as they say and make checking fasteners part of your routine. personally I put a white mark on my fasteners to be able to see at a glance if any are coming loose. Whiteout works. I use a paint marker.

limbs: Excalibur claims they had an issue with some. They say they have the issue figured out and your replacements should be of the new batch.

Welcome to the forum. Fill in the location of your profile so its easier for others to give advice on where to go
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
AlecFleck

micro335 problem

Post by AlecFleck »

Sorry bout the attitude .Thats not me. Im humbled by your politeness.. I missed fastener info in instructions,my fault. I really appreciate all the advice scott. I rebuilt and used locktite on all screws, just dont understand why factory doesnt use it. oh well,lesson learned..Im relived to see that they adressed limb issue. I just love this weapon,like i said i havent been able to afford a new one and was crushed when limb broke. and...my wife said quit acting like a child..Thanks guys....
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

You have a good bow backed by a great company. They are not immune to failure but they usually have your back. Good to see ya cooled off, hope you stick around.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
AlecFleck

Post by AlecFleck »

Will do thanks again..