3D at Bangers-So Jersey 9/4 (UPDATED FOR 78YD ELK)

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

amythntr

3D at Bangers-So Jersey 9/4 (UPDATED FOR 78YD ELK)

Post by amythntr »

....Possibly looking to get some guys together from The People's Republic and PA to go to a 3D Shoot at Bangers in south Jersey. I believe it is the last Sunday of the month...For those of you who do not know the substantially ALL of the 3D courses in The People's Republic DO NOT allow the BIG BAD,TARGET DAMAGING crossbows :shock: on their 3D course. Bangers does....I shot there a couple of years ago with some of the guys on the forum....

....Just looking to see the interest level. You can Google Bangers to see where it is relative to your house. If interested add your name to the list and send me a PM with contact information so we all could arrange meeting there.

Anthony :)
Last edited by amythntr on Tue Sep 06, 2016 6:44 am, edited 2 times in total.
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
longbow joe

Re: Get together 3D Shoot at Bangers-So Jersey in Sept

Post by longbow joe »

I would love to go only about hour n change away but my weekend schedule is pretty full....im gonna be taking a lot of time off for hunting in oct.nov. she never really bothers me then so i will just go with her reunions n all that nonsense flea markets etc : till then. Sounds like a great plan though
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
StormDragon

Post by StormDragon »

Anthony,

There is a shoot on Sunday Sept 4th (this upcoming weekend) and one on Oct 23rd (this will be the last one for the year).

Heres the link with the dates: http://bangerssports.com/files/2016/02/ ... e_2016.pdf

Im hoping to make the Sept one and shoot some stuff with sharp pointy objects! LOL
Micro 335 Nightmare: Morning Star

Elite Synergy; Krampus
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this one, it's about 3 hours away for me. Just an FYI for everyone in the People's Republic of NJ and PA, there's also a nice indoor 3D range with 2 levels, 40 yards, and 30 different targets.

It's Decker's in Dalton, PA. Also, another option is that I have access to a private 100-200 yard range here at work which I can reserved when there's an opening. Of course the sooner that I know to get my name on the calendar the better it is. We usually go for an all day thing, take the smoker or grill, and just have a fun day of shooting whatever it is that you want.

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
ThackMan

Post by ThackMan »

I might be interested depending on the day. It's only an hour and change from me.

Chris
BD400 w/ TT, HHA, Leupold 2-7x 33mm, 8ptbuk String, Munch Mount "Y", Kwikee-3SS, Dr Stirrup Kit
Grizzly, 8ptbuk String
18" SSST 112 gr Insert, SK300, Ignitor
18" BEZS 110 gr insert, Blazers, Lumenok
VPA 3 blade vented 100 gr
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

ThackMan wrote:I might be interested depending on the day. It's only an hour and change from me.

Chris

....Storm Dragon and myself "might" meet up there this Sunday (Labor Day Weekend) for their second to last 3D shoot....I will be in Point Pleasant for the weekend and could only make it work if I can get there to begin shooting at 8:00 AM and be out of there NO LATER than 10:30 to make the trek back to my brother in law's house for a LDBBQ! ....and even with this I am 50/50 as of now!

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

.....tentatively we have three members that will be attending this Sunday's shoot at Bangers in South Jersey...ThackMan (Chris), StormDragon (George) and myself....all is subject to change of course....

.....if we can pull it off we will be posting some images of the get together at the 3D shoot....but only the good shots :lol: :lol:

PS: Apparently our PA contingent of LongbowJoe (Joe) and TheBig1(Chad) are too afraid of us Jersey folk! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Edit: ....of course they are calling for a lot of rain for Sunday....must be the PA contingent's fault! :mrgreen:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

amythntr wrote:.....tentatively we have three members that will be attending this Sunday's shoot at Bangers in South Jersey...ThackMan (Chris), StormDragon (George) and myself....all is subject to change of course....

.....if we can pull it off we will be posting some images of the get together at the 3D shoot....but only the good shots :lol: :lol:

PS: Apparently our PA contingent of LongbowJoe (Joe) and TheBig1(Chad) are too afraid of us Jersey folk! :oops: :oops: :oops:

Edit: ....of course they are calling for a lot of rain for Sunday....must be the PA contingent's fault! :mrgreen:
Next time make it further away. :lol:

Oh and as for the weather, you're welcome. Maybe it'll wash the rats away. :lol:
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
ThackMan

Post by ThackMan »

I called Banger's and they did say its rain or shine.

Is anyone still interested?

-Chris
BD400 w/ TT, HHA, Leupold 2-7x 33mm, 8ptbuk String, Munch Mount "Y", Kwikee-3SS, Dr Stirrup Kit
Grizzly, 8ptbuk String
18" SSST 112 gr Insert, SK300, Ignitor
18" BEZS 110 gr insert, Blazers, Lumenok
VPA 3 blade vented 100 gr
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

ThackMan wrote:I called Banger's and they did say its rain or shine.

Is anyone still interested?

-Chris

....I would be except that if the weekend is a wash I won't be heading down to PP for a nonexistent BBQ :?

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

TheBig1 wrote:
amythntr wrote:.....tentatively we have three members that will be attending this Sunday's shoot at Bangers in South Jersey...ThackMan (Chris), StormDragon (George) and myself....all is subject to change of course....

Oh and as for the weather, you're welcome. Maybe it'll wash the rats away. :lol:
Yep....next year there will be a 4 day meeting a Boofest....I'll drive so you have no excuses....just get youu passport...Hopefully Lynn won't be mad at you by then! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Sorry ..getting a roof on the house...the old saying a roor over your head is really important and im getting a discount because im helping. I dont think it matters because its gonna rain on all our parades lol i will be thinking of you having all that fun
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

amythntr wrote:
TheBig1 wrote:

Yep....next year there will be a 4 day meeting a Boofest....I'll drive so you have no excuses....just get youu passport...Hopefully Lynn won't be mad at you by then! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I sure will Brother! I have to start looking into how to get one.
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....well it looks like we are all set for Sunday at Bangers...

....The Three Musketeers will consist of George (Storm Dragon), Chris (ThackMan) and me....If the weather does not cooperate we will go inside and shoot at their 30 yard range... put faces to names, fellowship, talk Excalibur and maybe do some fine tuning for the season... :wink:

....Anyone else, you are welcome to join us!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

amythntr wrote:....well it looks like we are all set for Sunday at Bangers...

....The Three Musketeers will consist of George (Storm Dragon), Chris (ThackMan) and me....If the weather does not cooperate we will go inside and shoot at their 30 yard range... put faces to names, fellowship, talk Excalibur and maybe do some fine tuning for the season... :wink:

....Anyone else, you are welcome to join us!

More like the THREE STOOGES! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sometimes I even crack myself up.

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
Ramcat 100gr

NRA Lifetime Member