Vari-zone problem

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Curhunter

Vari-zone problem

Post by Curhunter »

This stuff only happens a week before the season starts LOL....Have been shooting my Micro 335 with vari zone on it and noticed every few shots that the scope would get "fuzzy"....next shot it would clear up. Have been having troubles with it focusing at all ranges too. Well last night I shot and it got out of focus real bad and has stayed that way. Im going to assume I can send it back to excal to get fixed but our season starts in 3 days and my boy is READY to go :D I have several rifle scopes, can I go ahead and put one of them on the crossbow? Its green and thick here so shots are going to be close anyway....Im thinking sighting in for 25 yards and let him have at it?

Also would the Hawke xb1 be a step up....might be able to get my hands on one them pretty quick????
vixenmaster

Re: Vari-zone problem

Post by vixenmaster »

Yes n yes, you certainly can use a rifle scope, also the XB1 is an up grade from the varizone
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Curhunter

Post by Curhunter »

Thanks Vixen we mounted a regular scope on there and dialed it in in no time so at least the boy can hunt this week!!!
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Curhunter wrote:Thanks Vixen we mounted a regular scope on there and dialed it in in no time so at least the boy can hunt this week!!!
Thats what i am talkin about, get him huntin fer sure
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315