Dr Stirrup Product Line-up

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Raymond

Dr Stirrup Product Line-up

Post by Raymond »

Hello Folks,
Its been a while since i posted on the forum or even followed the forum constantly. Due to my health issues I just wasn't up to snuff. I am on the mend now. I don't know yet if I will make it in the woods to go deer hunting or not. I sure hope so though.
I am making some changes to my Equinox this summer. I am installing the complete DrStirrup product line-up, the crossbow stirrup, the Vibration and Noise Killers that installs on the limbs, the Air Bag Bumpers, and the 4 X 4 Kocker - Universal Rope Cocking Aid. I will discuss the DrStirrup product line-up in greater detail once I do some testing with it installed on my crossbow. Also, I am switching the Lumi-Zone Scope off of my crossbow, and saving it for a spare, and replacing it with a Tact-Zone Scope that I purchased some time ago. I am not sure if my Excalibur Range Finder Mount will mount vertically on the Tact-Zone Scope or not, I cannot remember the posting in regards to that issue and I cannot find it in the previous posts. So I guess I will find out if it does or not. If it does not fit it will be no be issue because I have a neck strap made for it anyway. Any input or information from you folks is always welcomed at any time.
Thank you all,
Raymond
munch

Re: Dr Stirrup Product Line-up

Post by munch »

Ray nice to see you post again
PUT IT IN THE BAG MARLIN ( #$%^ you it"ll bite)
BAD NEWS TRAVELS FAST
[email protected]
munchmounts channel utube
munchmounts facebook
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

It is nice to be back on the forum Terry, thank you and to everyone else also.
Raymond
racking up points

Post by racking up points »

The short main tube of the tactzone will not accommodate the use of the range finder mount, if memory serves me right.

Welcome back, happy to hear you're on the mend.
Leupold Optics
Boo Custom Strings
Black Eagle Arrows
Ti64.com Fastener Kits
SEW

Post by SEW »

Raymond,
I consider that addition of the entire Dr Stirrup kits to my Matrix 380 & 405 as the most important additions I've made. They are much easier to cock (both the rope handles and string catches, and the dual foot stirrup). The DrS string bumpers are a vast improvement over the factory bumpers.
I've resisted adding the DrS to my BD400 since it seems gentler & quieter than my M380&M405. But since really like a smooth, quiet, low viberation yet fast xbow, I've lately been thinking just how much closer I could come to that with the BD400/DrS kit.
I think you're on the right track.
SW
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

SEW wrote:Raymond,
I consider that addition of the entire Dr Stirrup kits to my Matrix 380 & 405 as the most important additions I've made. They are much easier to cock (both the rope handles and string catches, and the dual foot stirrup). The DrS string bumpers are a vast improvement over the factory bumpers.
I've resisted adding the DrS to my BD400 since it seems gentler & quieter than my M380&M405. But since really like a smooth, quiet, low viberation yet fast xbow, I've lately been thinking just how much closer I could come to that with the BD400/DrS kit.
I think you're on the right track.
SW

....I still cannot cock "Fulmine Grande" (Bulldog) with the DrStirrup...I have shortened the rope etc....what i have not yet tried is the sitting position which i will do tonight...I am fine with the C2 however....

Anthony
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
SEW

Post by SEW »

Anthony,
Though I can cock my 3 xbows with a rope, it strains the back. Even if we can't feel it, it still does. My accuracy is better with the C-2. I normally use the C-2 and cock my Xbow just before leaving my backdoor or vehicle . The rope goes with me in case of recocking: other than that - the C-2.