Bow Season Hazards

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

Big Pard

Bow Season Hazards

Post by Big Pard »

While entering the stand location to feed up and check trail cam I had the distinct pleasure of meeting this guy and his mate. Due to recent events Mrs Dash shall be renamed Venom but sadly it cost me some arrows for the name change. His mate got a stay of execution due to her hasty retreat.

Fellas I just want to remind everyone to be careful in the woods this time of year and watch your feet.
Micro 335
Dead Zone Scope
Vixenmaster String
Munch Mount
Zombie Slayers
100gr Slick Trick
amythntr

Re: Bow Season Hazards

Post by amythntr »

....Well, I am grateful that I live in The Peoples Republic of New Jersey and not North Cackolacky for one reason....dang! :shock: :shock: ....I would have said a, " Big Pard- on me", turned on a dime....never to return!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Big Pard

Post by Big Pard »

amythntr wrote:....Well, I am grateful that I live in The Peoples Republic of New Jersey and not North Cackolacky for one reason....dang! :shock: :shock: ....I would have said a, " Big Pard- on me", turned on a dime....never to return!

hahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Micro 335
Dead Zone Scope
Vixenmaster String
Munch Mount
Zombie Slayers
100gr Slick Trick
vixenmaster

Post by vixenmaster »

Son don't waste yer arrows use a limb n knok'em in the head :)
Half Bubble Off BD360

[email protected] 417-505-9315
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

Good God you live in America, where is your gun man?? You need one of them full auto street sweeping shotguns under the front seat of your rig just for snakes 8)
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

They could have that stand! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Raymond

Post by Raymond »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: , What kind of snake is that? And you are only wearing sneakers, :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: . I would be wearing a suit of armor with a pair of 9 mm automatics, that is for sure! We have some brown garter snakes and some green grass snakes around here and some salamanders that grow to about 2 " to 3 " long, but the snakes do no not grow that huge around here. That just gives me the hibby jibbies and the worlds largest goosebumps curl up and down my spine and arms. and it gives me cold chills, BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRR. You can please make sure and keep them snakes in your area where they belong, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Raymond
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

..... I'm still running Raymond :shock: .... You know that Newton's Law of Physics that once a body is set in motion it stays in motion until a force stops it.... I'm approaching the Canadian border! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

Me thinks it's an eastern diamondback I've clubbed a few :mrgreen: The westerns we run into in Texas get bigger and as thick around as your wrist.
galamb

Post by galamb »

Isn't that the "serpent" in the garden of Eden that was trying to tempt you with a 12 point non-typical :lol:
Graham

Micro 340TD, 17" Gold Tip Ballistics (180 gr inserts) - 125 gr Iron Will/VPA/TOTA (504 grains total/21.6% FOC) @ 301 FPS
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

Big Pard wrote:While entering the stand location to feed up and check trail cam I had the distinct pleasure of meeting this guy and his mate. Due to recent events Mrs Dash shall be renamed Venom but sadly it cost me some arrows for the name change. His mate got a stay of execution due to her hasty retreat.

Fellas I just want to remind everyone to be careful in the woods this time of year and watch your feet.

Is that Mocassin?We are having a unreal year here in pa also..Rattlers all over i lifted 3 off highway last weekend on motorcycle all over 3 ft long and nasty...
Big Pard

Post by Big Pard »

This is a Cottonmouth Water Moccasin and he is very large. He was laying with his mate under my walk board but luckily Mrs Dash aka Venom was in the backseat..
Micro 335
Dead Zone Scope
Vixenmaster String
Munch Mount
Zombie Slayers
100gr Slick Trick
Big Pard

Post by Big Pard »

Raymond wrote::shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: , What kind of snake is that? And you are only wearing sneakers, :roll: :roll: :shock: :shock: . I would be wearing a suit of armor with a pair of 9 mm automatics, that is for sure! We have some brown garter snakes and some green grass snakes around here and some salamanders that grow to about 2 " to 3 " long, but the snakes do no not grow that huge around here. That just gives me the hibby jibbies and the worlds largest goosebumps curl up and down my spine and arms. and it gives me cold chills, BBBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRR. You can please make sure and keep them snakes in your area where they belong, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .
Raymond
hahaha we have the worlds largest black bears and the worlds largest cottonmouths. Snakes don't bother me too much cause I have learned to keep and eye out for them.
Micro 335
Dead Zone Scope
Vixenmaster String
Munch Mount
Zombie Slayers
100gr Slick Trick
Big Pard

Post by Big Pard »

amythntr wrote:..... I'm still running Raymond :shock: .... You know that Newton's Law of Physics that once a body is set in motion it stays in motion until a force stops it.... I'm approaching the Canadian border! :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahahahahahahahahahaha I tend to stay at the other end of that spectrum with a body at rest tends to stay at rest,,, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Micro 335
Dead Zone Scope
Vixenmaster String
Munch Mount
Zombie Slayers
100gr Slick Trick
Tennessee Rebel

Post by Tennessee Rebel »

Wow! Glad you saw him first! Thats a BIG one. I didn't know you have cottonmouths in NC. I live in middle Tennessee and have only seen one in my life here. (Plenty of copperheads and timber rattlers here) Out in West Tn around the Mississippi river they have lots of cottonmouths.