Re: Broken limb tip Matrix 380 blackout

Post by Squirrel »

Any updates?
Matrix 355 w/Tact Zone
Vortex w/Varizone
Troubleshooter

Post by Troubleshooter »

Boo wrote:Is that the only string that was on the bow? The loop certainly does not look too long/big.
Yes, this was the only string on the bow. I have another new string and is still in its packaging and unused.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

Did you hear back from Excalibur?
Matrix 355 w/Tact Zone
Vortex w/Varizone
Trentco1

Post by Trentco1 »

I think ur best bet would be to call Excalibur
Ask for the warinty department. You will get dawn or Mike Both great people.
Explain your situation an they will get you up an running with a new set of limbs in no time. Why ur at it, ask them to also send you a extra set of blemished limbs just for back up purposes!
Micro 355
Hawke xb30 pro scope T&T Triger boo force 10 string Zombie slayers 16.5 arrows c/w right helical blazer vanes aluminum nocks or lumenoks
Micro 315
Tact zone scope force 10 string 16" inch executioner arrows aluminum nocks or lumenoks
Troubleshooter

Post by Troubleshooter »

Squirrel wrote:Did you hear back from Excalibur?
Yes, i did get a mail from excalibur (as you can read on page 1 of this topic) with instructions how to do...
Troubleshooter

Post by Troubleshooter »

Trentco1 wrote:I think ur best bet would be to call Excalibur
Ask for the warinty department. You will get dawn or Mike Both great people.
Explain your situation an they will get you up an running with a new set of limbs in no time. Why ur at it, ask them to also send you a extra set of blemished limbs just for back up purposes!
I did get my mail answered, with some instructions in it.
Calling to Canada (from Europe), that's possible offcourse but in this case i prefer have contact via internet. Thanks for you reaction.
Squirrel

Post by Squirrel »

It's a shame there's no warranty shop in your town or they'd handle everything for you. It looks like you'll have to replace the limbs yourself.
Matrix 355 w/Tact Zone
Vortex w/Varizone
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

Being from across the pond, I highly recommend you purchase a spare set of blemished ( cosmetic blemish if you can even find it) limbs for under a $100.00 and have them shipped with your replacements. This way you have back up set and no down time if ever an issue.

I live an hour drive from Excalibur plant and have spares for all my bows. When I'm travelling for hunts, I don't need a problem if something goes wrong. One Allen wrench and 5 minutes and you are back in action. Cheap insurance.

Post by newbie »

Hunt it wrote:Being from across the pond, I highly recommend you purchase a spare set of blemished ( cosmetic blemish if you can even find it) limbs for under a $100.00 and have them shipped with your replacements. This way you have back up set and no down time if ever an issue.

I live an hour drive from Excalibur plant and have spares for all my bows. When I'm travelling for hunts, I don't need a problem if something goes wrong. One Allen wrench and 5 minutes and you are back in action. Cheap insurance.
2 allen wrenches by my count :mrgreen:
Kandy-a.k.a Raid
Midge- a.k.a Micro 335
SSAS Spynal Tapps-Original
100 Grn 2" Shwacker
Boo threads
Don't wreck the fun house!