Ignitor's

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

xcaliber

Ignitor's

Post by xcaliber »

Still a great bargain, but the packaging has changed. I ordered a new batch and the new packaging is arrow ID specific, and rear nock specific, no more options folks! $20 for three packs, and free shipping with orders over $20. I'm all in, and these are the BOMB for the most part, easier activation / deactivation, and BRIGHT. My opinion, and updates. :wink:
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
amythntr

Re: Ignitor's

Post by amythntr »

....that's probably the reason the three pack for three different sizes were on sale....I like the Ignitors as I do the Lumenoks...I wish the red was available with a longer life to them...and remember you DO NOT have to glue them in...the plastic bag method has worked fine for me!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Anthony, I think this change for them puts them in a more leveraged position financially which might just benefit the consumer in the long run. :wink:
TheBig1

Post by TheBig1 »

Dan, I too absolutely love the Ignitors. I find them easier to use than Lumenock's. I wouldn't shoot any other lighted nock.

I bought a couple of packs when they were on sale. Their customer service is top notch also. I had one or two lights that didn't work quite well. They weren't making contact enough to ignite them. They sent me a whole other pack instead of just replacing the one or two that weren't working.

Very good and easy to deal with.

Chad
Matrix Grizzly
Hawke XB30 Pro
8ptbuk Custom Flemish String
Spynal Tapp 314gr 18" Bolts
Ramcat 100gr

Genesis 27:3
Now then, get your equipment, your quiver and bow, and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

NRA Lifetime Member
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

I just bought two new packs at $20. each, free shipping, you can't beat it. Now when you order, you have to define what size, and flat, or moon nocks, etc. Pretty slick actually. I think that the sale price just might be their regular price going forward. :wink:
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

....you cannot go wrong with either the Ignitors or Lumenoks...you just have to be mindful of the weight difference (Ignitors are 11g more) and the fact that they're 3 pieces versus one for the Lumenoks .....I have had success with both and have and will use both!

....also there is a price difference that might sway some...Ignitors are $20/3 or $6.67 each...Lumenoks are $28-$30 for 3 or $9.33-$10 each....losing these suckers start to get real 'spensive! :shock: :cry:

In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Yep, I like the fact that you can pop out the 5 grain light stick, and practice with them all day long too. :wink:
Buszone

Post by Buszone »

Dan I might have to order some an try them .I almost cringe every time I blow thru a deer an my arrow goes 50yds into the marsh, a $30 shot the lumenoks work well but ever dollar saved helps and the weight difference is nothing at 35yds an under
335 Micro "THOR" as in "Thorin Oakenshield"
RamCat 125gr. AKA Battle Axe
NChunterKW Flemish String
15.5" Excalibur Dan Zombies
When it Flies something dies !
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

You'll like them.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Buszone wrote:Dan I might have to order some an try them .I almost cringe every time I blow thru a deer an my arrow goes 50yds into the marsh, a $30 shot the lumenoks work well but ever dollar saved helps and the weight difference is nothing at 35yds an under

....as Dan said you will be well pleased!

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
nchunterkw

Post by nchunterkw »

I recently bought a dozen or so and had the same thing.....a few didn't work quite right. Seems to me like the plastic mold process leaves a small "bubble" inside and sometimes that causes the lights not to work. I'm not sweating it too much, I just use it as a practice one at the full wt.

Great company too. They really helped me out by making a custom one for me for my "buffalo arrows" last year. It's actually for sale now as the 0.270" ID ones that fit in the GT Nitro Pro arrows.
Keith
Stand by the roads and look, and ask for the ancient paths; where the good way is,
and walk in it and find rest for your souls. - Jer 6:16

Micro 335 & 355
deerboyarchery.wixsite.com/trinitystrings
[email protected]
<{{{><
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

nchunterkw wrote:I recently bought a dozen or so and had the same thing.....a few didn't work quite right. Seems to me like the plastic mold process leaves a small "bubble" inside and sometimes that causes the lights not to work. I'm not sweating it too much, I just use it as a practice one at the full wt.

Great company too. They really helped me out by making a custom one for me for my "buffalo arrows" last year. It's actually for sale now as the 0.270" ID ones that fit in the GT Nitro Pro arrows.

....what wrong with that, in dealing with a company, "besides nothing!" :wink:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow »

What size are the Diablo bolts? .300 ??
Micro 335 - Vixenmaster String, Diablo, Slick Trick 150
M380 - Hawke XB30 Pro, Vixenmaster String, Quill, VPA 150 / FOC
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Scarecrow wrote:What size are the Diablo bolts? .300 ??
....according to the chart as provided on the Lumenok website Excalibur Firebolt, Diablos and Quills are .3015 .....Black Eagle Executioners and Zombies are .300 ID...

....hopefully that helps...I wouldn't be a "scarecrow" about ordering the Igniitors :mrgreen: :lol:

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
Scarecrow

Post by Scarecrow »

amythntr wrote:
Scarecrow wrote:What size are the Diablo bolts? .300 ??
....according to the chart as provided on the Lumenok website Excalibur Firebolt, Diablos and Quills are .3015 .....Black Eagle Executioners and Zombies are .300 ID...

....hopefully that helps...I wouldn't be a "scarecrow" about ordering the Igniitors :mrgreen: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Micro 335 - Vixenmaster String, Diablo, Slick Trick 150
M380 - Hawke XB30 Pro, Vixenmaster String, Quill, VPA 150 / FOC