RAG STUFFED TARGET

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

WNYBILL

RAG STUFFED TARGET

Post by WNYBILL »

I am looking for just the bag target to stuff with my own rags, something big like the Morell 30 inches square. I must be using the wrong search terms.
Bones

Re: RAG STUFFED TARGET

Post by Bones »

Third hand archery accessories ... "The Rag Bag " Work's great !
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

Bones wrote:Third hand archery accessories ... "The Rag Bag " Work's great !
....Right on Barry...I have one...how much easier can it get? Great product!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Local army navy....fill a dufflebag 12bucks has a tie string and a carry strap fill to the brim n tie stops a 405 dead.
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
Trigger tecs,leupold crossbones and nikon bolts.
Zombie slayers and mostly swat broadheads.
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

Image[/URL] The bomb
Vixen 2, metal ibex,Phoenix,sapphire,matrix 330 ,matrix 355 ,vortex and baby grand piano y25 relayer.
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

longbow joe wrote:Image[/URL] The bomb

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

You are now my idol LBJ....What a phenomenal idea!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
longbow joe

Post by longbow joe »

I cant take credit for the idea anthony .but i know one thing. ....when your wife donates clothes from her closet for the bag target its like giving them permission to go out and buy more clothes so in a way maby it isnt really isnt economical in the long run. But the bag target dosnt discriminate bras panties nighties or levis they all stop a bolt packed tite
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

Chat up a local farmer / rancher and collect a used feed bag from him. Cut to size, and stuff with rags on any sort (remove buttons & zippers). Paint bullseyes with spray paint. Fire away. Stops the 380 COLD at 20 yards and every inch beyond...
And lasts a hell of a lot longer than you might figure! :wink:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."
paulaboutform

Post by paulaboutform »

IronNoggin wrote:Chat up a local farmer / rancher and collect a used feed bag from him. Cut to size, and stuff with rags on any sort (remove buttons & zippers). Paint bullseyes with spray paint. Fire away. Stops the 380 COLD at 20 yards and every inch beyond...
And lasts a hell of a lot longer than you might figure! :wink:

Cheers,
Nog
Matt, I see by the poi that you shot those from 20yards which would make your 'zero' 30yards. ??? I'm willing to bet on that one! :shock: ....DANG, you B.C. boys can shoot! :mrgreen:

Paul
You're only paranoid if everyone isn't out to get you.
Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
My enemy's friend is also my enemy.
IronNoggin

Post by IronNoggin »

paulaboutform wrote:Matt, I see by the poi that you shot those from 20yards which would make your 'zero' 30yards. ??? I'm willing to bet on that one! :shock: ....DANG, you B.C. boys can shoot! :mrgreen:
LOL! Actually that was 40 yards my Friend. Shoots pretty much the same (slightly high) from 30 through near 50. Hits center from 60 through 80 that way. But yeah, 30 is what I consider my "Zero".

Have to agree on the shooting of the BC Boyz. Must be something in the air or water methinks... :wink:

Cheers,
Nog
"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end."