O/T FORUM TROUBLE

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

O/T FORUM TROUBLE

Post by Guest »

HI BUDS....its STEELWORKER. i recently had my cpu redone and lost my password to this forum :cry: i tried new ones that the forum bot gave me but none worked........its been keeping me from posting the last few days, {which i probly get on your nerves with my questions anyway}, but it looks like i'm gonna have to pick another name. has anyone else had this problem, or am i lost completely :lol:
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

The way I understand it they can not retrieve your pass word. So reckon you will have to pick a new name like steelworker1 :wink:
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
tkstae

Post by tkstae »

Welcome back STEELWORKER. Sorry I don't have the anwser for you, but you were missed.

Post by Guest »

thanks garyl as always bud :D .......my new name is STEELWORKER1

Post by Guest »

ALSO THANK YOU TK! 8)
RichardS

Post by RichardS »

Welcome back STEELWORKER1!
-Richard-
Hi5

Post by Hi5 »

I had a similar problem. However even after the new password, I still couldn't get on. Sooo, I used a different Email address I also use, a different name, a different password, and now I'm back. The total forum membership is incorrectly inflated by at least one... unless someone else had to do the same thing to get back, in which case the membership is even more inflated!

I didn't do this with any improper motive, so if my measure is improper, perhaps the moderator can help me to dump one identity, one Email address, and password. I sure don't know how.
"Gun Control Laws"--trying to nag criminals into submission.
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

Most forums don't or maybe can not retrieve a members password, however some can. Steelworker may be able to send a e-mail to the DUDE and they could e-mail his password. Hi5 did you have to change everything or was that your choice :?: Reason I ask is when my Grandson is over here we both use the same e-mail addy with no problems.
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
STEELWORKER

Post by STEELWORKER »

thank gosh i finally figured it out............WHHOOO HOOO :lol: , thanks guys and i don't even know how i did it, it must have been that extra beer i juz had :lol:
GaryL

Post by GaryL »

What, what did ya do Image
Always learning!!
Home fer now!
Richard

Post by Richard »

How about °Steelworker or Steelworker. or maybe -Steelworker- as new name?
Or maybe the administrator can delete the old account so it would be free for you again?