Flashlight

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

wsisk

Flashlight

Post by wsisk »

Im looking to buy a good tatical light.Has anyone had any experience with the j5 hyper v light :?:
MIcro 335 GEN 2
Widow Maker/ Undertaker
Nchunterkw Strings
Vixenmaster Slave Stringer
Cabelas Laser Stricker 11 Broadheads
WNYBILL

Re: Flashlight

Post by WNYBILL »

Do a search for Thrunite brand and Neutral White light. Just be aware the neutral white light will magnify haze.

Copied from an old post:
Any quality led in Neutral White will give true color and red blood shows up like magic. Till recently all led lights were cool white, which cast a blue green to purple tint and hides or turns blood a more black or dark color camouflaging it in the shadows artificial light makes! The cheaper you buy the brighter the more cool its light it produces is, the only blue light that works with blood requiers a chemical spry on the blood to activate it!

Thrunite is one of the highest quality manufacturers and producing some of the most useful lights in the Neutral White led format. They also offer every light with a moonlight mode, which can be used in total dark early and late without giving up your location if you want, but giving enough light to find things in your pack or whatever without costing you your night vision and blinding you when its turned off.
Hunt it
Location: 35 mins North of Lake Erie and 35 mins East of Lake Huron

Post by Hunt it »

If you want good then start with Fenix line. For same $$$ you can buy a good light powered by lithium rechargeable battery, much better performance and power than anything that takes AAA. The Fenix PD35 is an awesome light for the $$$.
flightattendant100

Post by flightattendant100 »

Hunt it wrote:If you want good then start with Fenix line. For same $$$ you can buy a good light powered by lithium rechargeable battery, much better performance and power than anything that takes AAA. The Fenix PD35 is an awesome light for the $$$.
X2 on the PD35. I bought one on a recommendation and its great!
aib1015

Post by aib1015 »

I picked up a Nitecore CR6 not too long ago. Nice light, nice features. Has variable brightness, strobe, variable brightness red light and a green and a blue light
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

they have CREE headlight its like inside of hard hat is going over big here in my area for selling on net for 39 dollars.battery lasts 3 hrs on high ..

my friends love it walking out at night or in dark of mornings and if you get deer at dark no problem cleaning deer and trailing it .light has 2 settings and batterys are rechargeable..
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

flightattendant100 wrote:
Hunt it wrote:If you want good then start with Fenix line. For same $$$ you can buy a good light powered by lithium rechargeable battery, much better performance and power than anything that takes AAA. The Fenix PD35 is an awesome light for the $$$.
X2 on the PD35. I bought one on a recommendation and its great!
..... Fenix all the way!.... X3

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings