Good Luck to all !

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

gerald strine

Good Luck to all !

Post by gerald strine »

Here in Michigan our bow season opens tomorrow Oct 1st and I think it is opening day in parts of Canada and other states as well .
Good luck to all , harvest some memories as well as meals.
Jerry
Hunt eat sleep repeat.
galamb

Re: Good Luck to all !

Post by galamb »

Thanks for the luck.

And yes, most areas in Ontario open tomorrow 1/2 hour before sunrise. Which is less than twelve hours from now - but I'm not "really" counting :lol:
Graham

Micro 340TD, 17" Gold Tip Ballistics (180 gr inserts) - 125 gr Iron Will/VPA/TOTA (504 grains total/21.6% FOC) @ 301 FPS
fergie

Post by fergie »

good luck guys. i'll be thinking about it while I'm working two 12hr days this weekend then my two 12hr nights Monday and Tuesday.............. this is the first time since they opened our early 4 day season that I wasn't able to get the time off.
matrix 380 blackout "Reaper", nchunterkw flemish string, triggertech single stage, matrix munch mount, Rhinehart Block, 18" zombie slayers c/o big john
fully dressed in drstirrup is the "reaper"
Onetimeonly x-->

Post by Onetimeonly x--> »

Yes be safe, trust your equipment! It's an Excalibur the margin of error will not be with your bow :? :?
'13 Matrix 380/Hawke XB30 Pro Scope
'13 Matrix 355/Hawke XB30 Scope
Boo Triggers & Custom Strings
Wabi Custom Calls
AND A WHOLE LOT OF FRESH AIR!!
Godspeed!!
Scott
xcaliber

Post by xcaliber »

Thanks, and same to all!
It’s not the way you rock, it’s the way that you roll!
sproulman

Post by sproulman »

our season opens on sat here in pa.too many hunters out that will stink up woods ..i wait until next week and really have miles of land with no one around here in pa wilds.....

but hunting of buck is hard they are big wise bucks not coming into food plots etc like on leased land or farms this is tough wild hunting..
at 62 its getting too hard for me i think and not for me deer cart i would be done trying to carry 40 pds out each day i just love my cart..