New Jersey Bear Hunt

Crossbow Hunting

Moderator: Excalibur Marketing Dude

sproulman

Re: New Jersey Bear Hunt

Post by sproulman »

foofoo wrote:the person accused didnt even do it. http://nj1015.com/hunter-i-didnt-kill-p ... h-threats/
They know who did do it DEP will try to cover it up...We have hunters here in pa that shoot mother with cubs and then shoot cubs laying on mother 37 pd cubs then yell on radio,BRING DOWN MORE TAGS.....disgusting people doing this ....

So its not only NJ ....Our hunting is being destroyed by PGC and people like this that shoot a disabled bear ..Then you hear oh he was in pain,oh he was strave,oh DEP allows us to do it on and on excuses ...That bear should have been darted and checked by the game commission in nj to see condition of his hands..if ok then let pedals live no sport in shooting disabled bear..
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

If I had pedals or a normal bear infront of me I know which I'm taking out. Maybe he had a fan base but I don't care. That bear likely had some great degree of pain either from his front paws or from his back legs from standing up so much, maybe both. A bear standing to that degree isn't normal and an indication that something is very very wrong. Didn't read too much about this bear but either fix him up or take him out. I don't know if anyone tried to help this animal? I think the hunter did an act of kindness.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
amythntr

Post by amythntr »

one shot scott wrote:If I had pedals or a normal bear infront of me I know which I'm taking out. Maybe he had a fan base but I don't care. That bear likely had some great degree of pain either from his front paws or from his back legs from standing up so much, maybe both. A bear standing to that degree isn't normal and an indication that something is very very wrong. Didn't read too much about this bear but either fix him up or take him out. I don't know if anyone tried to help this animal? I think the hunter did an act of kindness.

.....You only get "One Shot Scott" so make it a good one....in that split second of time you have to decide between; as you have stated above and balance it against death threats to you and your family, vilification on social media, newspapers, etc...that's a heavy load and one that would have to be made in a split second....I know what my decision would have been long before the opportunity would have presented itself!

Anthony :)
In a tough situation and wonder where God is; ...the Teacher is always quiet during the test.

Anthony :D

A360 (l'Assassino)
AXE 340
Scorpyd DS (w/AeroCrank AD)
GRZ2
G1-NM335(On loan)
ZS,Ex
Spits
Vixenmaster Strings
one shot scott

Post by one shot scott »

Excellent point Anthony. Death threats against a human for taking out an injured animal. This is the mentality of a SJW. They are not deep thinkers and side with emotion only. Article said it was often seen in the neighbourhoods, how long till pedals decided for an easy kill? I hate to say it but the cupcakes are increasing in numbers and they are very vocal.

Imho, those who "enjoyed" seeing this bear without actually getting the attn. of authorities who may be able to help it are responsible for his demise. I'm happy to see the bear removed before someone got hurt.
*thumbhole vixen*original relayer*y25relayer*matrix380-
Patcon

Post by Patcon »

...... I am amazed how in a society we can sanction the killing of unborn children but God Forbid you touch those poor, defenseless animals you get death threats....

Well said Anthony
We live in interesting times...
Charles
Excalibur Grizzly
ROGER THAT

Post by ROGER THAT »

OK In New Jersey We Just Hunt Were The Bears Are Image Route 23 Stockholm NJ I Just Stopped For Lunch :shock: :shock: :shock:
>>====>
Work Hard Hunt Harder
Matrix 380 Xtra (Serenity)
Matrix 405 (cwn annwn)
Matrix Bulldog 400 (Acwellen)
Matrix Grizzly (Armel)
Micro 355 (Siofra)
foofoo

Post by foofoo »

that isint just New Jersey specific. when i use to stay in the Pennsy Poconos they were in the Arbys dumpsters too as well as the local dump. believe me there are plenty of bears to be hunted in the big woods and swamps.
Patcon

Post by Patcon »

Charles
Excalibur Grizzly